• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

RP912

Banned
BLECH

Are you Tony Atlas?

tumblr_n526hwLkyM1rofocqo1_400.gif

It ain't no HBK "Well, I found Jesus" cop-out. That's the work to end all work, brothers.

Organized religion is the carniest endeavor in the world, brother.

1. Special language accessible only to insiders? CHECK
2. Instituationalized powers that hide the transgressions of the workers? CHECK
3. Unsavory motherfuckers working for them? CHECK.
4. Shuffling workers who get caught doing unsavory shift from territory to territory? CHECK.

It's not just me, and Nia Jax's promos sound like they're delivered by Chyna, right?

The main event with Crowe/Neville and Gable/Jordan was pretty good. If NXT really is bringing in Gulak and Busick, I could Gable and Jordan have some very good matches with them. Jordan was surprisingly nimble and quick for a guy his size, and Gable makes his chain wrestling stuff work.

Sephzilla

Kideo game talk

-- Friends, I have no idea what drugs reviewers were on when they reviewed Mad Max because this game is fucking awesome.

-- Guess I'm picking up a copy of Until Dawn, my girlfriend wants to play it and I'm interested enough in it.

-- Is it just me or do a lot of people seem disappointed in Metal Gear Solid 5?

45 hours into Bravely Default, and I now have a team that breaks the enemies and makes even the boss fights simple. It was a long road to get here, but I appreciate the player friendly elements in a game that relies on grinding for player progression.

klonere

Banned
Kideo game talk

-- Friends, I have no idea what drugs reviewers were on when they reviewed Mad Max because this game is fucking awesome.

-- Guess I'm picking up a copy of Until Dawn, my girlfriend wants to play it and I'm interested enough in it.

As for point 1, I think if you are a reviewer who has been playing all of the Ubisoft/Rocksteady open world template games, its going to take something exceptional to really grab your attention and make a game that uses that formula like Mad Max get a good score.

Until Dawn seems to be a great play with a friend or a group game. I was over at a friends last night and we had a fantastic time getting people killed.

I dunno the response so far has seemed overwhelmingly positive?

Kideo game talk

Sounds like you want to make a thread.

klonere

Banned
Holy shit I just got an interview with one of the biggest legal firms in the country.

Literally outta nowhere, I forgot I applied.

Time to celebrate:

ra5NfNe.gif

Klonere was with the Authority the whole time!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Ugh, this makes me SICK! "Best for business"? What about your friends?!

congrats, buddy

klonere

Banned
Thanks for all the love fellahs!

Klonere was with the Authority the whole time!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Ugh, this makes me SICK! "Best for business"? What about your friends?!

congrats, buddy

Its clear that The Authority care more about me than my so called "friends". They've given me the chance to be the MAN around here, all my friends did was hold me back!

Thanks Freck

I saw the words "legal firm" and assumed you are in fact David Otunga. Congrats!

My dad's a lawyer so I'm a second generation superstar!

I'm working in their communications department, not legal so it doesn't count.

Welcome to Planet Money, Klonere!

It feels good to be a potential productive member of society. And to be able to afford some new kideo games.

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA MONEY MONEY MONEY

good luck with the interview!

haven't kept up much with kideos (going through Halo 1-4 on legendary, almost done with CE), but that Forza 6 commercial was #2sweet

Anth0ny

I liked all the crazy shit in MGS 1-4. to me, that's what's so charming about the series. So far, MGSV lacks crazy shit. So there's some disappointment, definitely.

Gameplay is fucking incredible though. Tied with Vanquish for best controlling third person shooter I've ever played. It's a fun ass game, but as the final Metal Gear Solid under Kojima, there's some disappointment so far.

That might change when I finish the game, though. here's hoping.

klonere

Banned
that's what I'm saying man

kojima managed to get kiefer on board and everything got all serious

I think the crazy shit is baked into the open world game stuff. Like all the weird new box related stuff, fultoning random shit, being able to have John Cena's theme blaring from an attack chopper (that you researched and kitted out) while blowing shit up, horse poop, D-Dog and more!

I'm excited to play it in any case.

Sephzilla

I think the crazy shit is baked into the open world game stuff. Like all the weird new box related stuff, fultoning random shit, being able to have John Cena's theme blaring from an attack chopper (that you researched and kitted out) while blowing shit up, horse poop, D-Dog and more!

I'm excited to play it in any case.

this is something i would actually do

Top Bottom