• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

RE: PWI 500

Look at this.

PWI 500 said:
20. King Barrett

26. Mil Muertes
27. Kazuchika Okada
28. Finn Balor

30. Ethan Carter III
31. Go Shiozaki

94. R-Truth
95. Pentagon Jr.

In what universe did Barrett have a better year than Muertes, Okada, Balor, EC3, Shiozaki, or Pentagon Jr.? Was it when he jobbed to R-Truth, who is ranked 74 slots lower than him?

33. Darren Young
171. Titus O'Neil

Titus is the match closer for the PTP. Why is he ranked so far below Darren Young, who's one spot above B.J. Whitmer?

100. Sin Cara

110. Tomohiro Ishii

165. Zack Sabre Jr.

All lists are bullshit, but at least have some internal consistency.

Sephzilla

Yeah you know a list is bullshit when King "I haven't done fuck all year" Barrett is ranked higher than Finn Balor. I didn't even watch LU and I can tell you that R-Truth being higher than Pentagon Jr is shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
PWI 500 is such a joke, I don't even understand how or what or why that list is made.

They should just stop doing it because every year with this shit.

PWI 500 is such a joke, I don't even understand how or what or why that list is made.

They should just stop doing it because every year with this shit.

It's 100% kayfabe and skewed to people on TV the most in the biggest promotions. That's how it has always been. I'm pretty sure there was a year that Kobashi was ranked lower than Sparky Plug.

Can't believe WWE got Meltzer to go along with their horrible blatant PR charity for child cancers. Scust.

RP912

Banned
Smh is this worth a OT?

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/9...e-erases-entire-company-history-prior-to-2002

In a shocking development WWE has scrubbed their entire history prior to 2002. Specifically the company is now claiming that the June 27th episode of Smackdown is their first ever televised broadcast. Astute observers will remember this as the day that John Cena first debuted in WWE.

When asked for comment on the scrubbing of decades of company history, Vince McMahon had this to say:

I don't know what you're talking about. This company came into existence on June 27th, 2002. With the help of super stars who gained fame in previous endeavors, we produced our first television show and debuted the first super star this company has been responsible for: John Cena. Any allegation that WWE was involved in the wrestling business prior to that date is false and could be met with legal action.

Lupercal

Banned
D Bry at 14? For his work on Total Divas and Tough Enough?

I love the guy but he hasn't wrestled more than 5 matches this year.

somedevil

Here is the TNA house shows cards:

– On September 17 in York, Pennsylvania:
* TNA World Title Match: EC3 with personal assistant Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
* TNA King of the Mountain Title Match: Bobby Roode vs. Drew Galloway vs. Mr. Anderson
* York Fairgrounds Brawl: Tommy Dreamer vs. Eli Drake
* Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong
* The Wolves vs. Abyss & Manik
* Rockstar Spud vs. Tyrus

– In Morgantown, West Virginia on September 18:
* TNA King of the Mountain Title Match: Bobby Roode vs. Drew Galloway vs. Mr. Anderson
* Mountaineer Mayhem – Falls Count Anywhere: Tommy Dreamer vs. Eli Drake
* Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong
* Rockstar Spud vs. Tyrus

– On September 19 in Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania:
* TNA King of the Mountain Title Match – Steel City Steel Chain: Bobby Roode vs. Tommy Dreamer
* Madison Rayne vs. Awesome Kong
* Drew Galloway vs. Tyrus
* Mr. Anderson vs. Eli Drake
* Special appearance by Kurt Angle!

So it seems the TNA roster for these shows are 3 women and 13 men.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Making gaming-side topics is a harrowing ordeal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As for point 1, I think if you are a reviewer who has been playing all of the Ubisoft/Rocksteady open world template games, its going to take something exceptional to really grab your attention and make a game that uses that formula like Mad Max get a good score.

like a shitty RNG promotion system in shadow of mordor that all reviews cum themselves about('game-changing', 'a new innovation in gaming') like it's HAL?

Verendus

Banned
Holy shit. I legit laughed out loud since I did this. I had to find my own ways to amuse myself since the game was so mediocre. This was basically my MGSV experience in a nutshell. I buried everyone. Also "Flower" by Moby, "Long Tall Sally", and the Terminator theme.

What did you do Vernandez? I played songs. Often. And I killed everything.

Tomb Raider is coming out soon though. That should be good.

More importantly, we are three weeks away from Sting becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I'm hoping that Elimination Chamber dream happens at Survivor Series. I want Sting vs. Joan Cena as the final two.

Ithil

Making gaming-side topics is a harrowing ordeal.

w1Ds2DE.jpg

"Portrait of a New Gaming Side Thread"

You know if you make Stardust a bit more brooding and stop that whole cat screeching, that dude could be serious money. Like make him cooler ffs.

Also, I want those new Stormtrooper figures so bad right now....

Sephzilla

You know if you make Stardust a bit more brooding and stop that whole cat screeching, that dude could be serious money. Like make him cooler ffs.

Also, I want those new Stormtrooper figures so bad right now....

Dude those Stormtrooper HotToys figures look sick. I'm actually hoping to score one of those BB8 remote control droids after work.

Dude those Stormtrooper HotToys figures look sick. I'm actually hoping to score one of those BB8 remote control droids after work.

All I want is the Captain Phasma diecast Disney Store exclusive. So snowball's chance in hell that it's still there. Heading to Target after work expecting a god damn wasteland. No toy is worth skipping work and school over but MAN.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Cosmic Wasteland, friends...

11890623_10204795780160963_8905539905567046665_o.jpg

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, considering WWE's renewed vigor trying to find a children's show, to make the goofier and more fantastical characters to be put in their own little universe, in a way, for kids.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, considering WWE's renewed vigor trying to find a children's show, to make the goofier and more fantastical characters to be put in their own little universe, in a way, for kids.

Fuck everything I said earlier about Stardust moments ago, this is wonderful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly the Ascension needed somewhere to hide after their debut burial months. Someone shit on them for a reason.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A little bit more Cosmic Wasteland promotional stuff:

11960001_10204795742800029_5197239910732040965_n.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned

I could absolutely see Stardust hosting a children's live-action program similar to Pee-Wee's Playhouse. Where he has wacky guests come on, like Wade Barrett helping to introduce a new cartoon, or Rosa Mendaz playing his love interest.

Top Bottom