• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

I do miss the more dynamic interviewers/announcers like Gene and Fink. Not to take anything away from Lillian, she's a real

workhorse 🌝

I do miss the more dynamic interviewers/announcers like Gene and Fink. Not to take anything away from Lillian, she's a real

workhorse 🌝

r9xDrRQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I won't stand for shaming of Lillian the Goddess.

Hulk Hogan coming out during Savage/Giant match, hitting Giant with a chair for the dq, then hitting everyone with a chair and then demanding a world title shot (and getting it) is super weird.

Gonzalez

Banned
Atlantis beat Ultimo Guerrero for the mask and now he's gonna beat another dude for his mask? Must be nice...
Vegas says La Sombra is the favorite. But some are saying(including me) that Sombra signed a secret deal with the WWE, and he'll be losing the mask.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
After an hour or two with 2K15 (last-gen), I regret not getting 2K14 instead. Shoulda done my research I guess. Oh well, going back Tuesday to swap it for 2K14.

There is no good fucking reason to cut out custom entrance music for last-gen other than that current-gen doesn't have it. Seriously what the fuck 2K.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
After an hour or two with 2K15 (last-gen), I regret not getting 2K14 instead. Shoulda done my research I guess. Oh well, going back Tuesday to swap it for 2K14.

There is no good fucking reason to cut out custom entrance music for last-gen other than that current-gen doesn't have it. Seriously what the fuck 2K.

The regret train only stops at DoR2 or No Mercy if you want to keep going back.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The regret train only stops at DoR2 or No Mercy if you want to keep going back.

I've got Fire Pro Returns, King of Colosseum II, and Wrestle Kingdom 2. I'm set on actual good wrestling games. I play the Yukes games for the creation stuff and Universe, which 2K15 is sorely lacking in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The female reaction to Eva Marie on twitter makes me continue with my theory that she needs to be the female Rick Rude.

Friends. As posted on my Twittah Muhsheen, I'm going to be a Nintendo employee. Nintendo of America, but still, an employee nonetheless.
But Beefers, that gamefaqs topic you found that one time told me you didn't respect their history because something about not liking R.O.B!
However did you land the job with this knowledge out in the wilds of the internet?

Congrats man, it's not quite NoE but it's a start.

Do the WWE track viewing figures on past specials or recent matches in particular on the network? I'd assume they do. I wonder what kind of impact it has on pushes. Like if people are checking out Cesaro matches or Sasha matches on repeat viewings on the network. Although I'm probably kidding myself if I think anyone except Cena is notably ahead with that, too, huh?

Chucky T is the type of guy who will do great in NXT but wont do so hot on the main roster.

Sucks cause the guy is great too, hope I am proven wrong.

Top Bottom