• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Ultratech

stroke, family deaths, tragedy, heart break, anger, sadness

Just goes to show you if you want to get by in life be an asshole like Vince and HBK

Life has taught me that bitter assholes tend to live longer.

Guess they're just that stubborn?

(It's probably not good for your health, but somehow they tend to outlast a lot of shit.)

On Observer Live they said someone from LU did it asking on Twitter for a link to the UFC show :jnc

lolololol

'SHIIIIIIT! WOULD YOU LOOKIT THAT?!'

COVPUChWcAAv3Wr.png

<3

WMBT27

Dean and Roman start the match alone against the Wyatts...all hope appears lost. The lights go out, when they come back on...

Maria Menounos

WWE should take the idea of Nitro Parties and create Raw Parties. Send in a YouTube video of your Raw Party and they'll send J&J Security to your house.

Fox318

WWE should take the idea of Nitro Parties and create Raw Parties. Send in a YouTube video of your Raw Party and they'll send J&J Security to your house.

yeah that would be great with Vince

Interview to fans :Who is your favorite hashtagWWE hashtagSuperstar?

Fans: Well I like Kevin Owens, Cesaro, and Xavier Woods

Vince: DON'T AIR THAT SEGMENT DAMN IT ITS. NONE OF THEM ARE TALL AND HAVE WET HAIR LIKE REIGNS

I'd like more lucha dudes in NJPW, but they've got Dorada and have barely done anything with him. While Ricochet & Sydal are great additions, I feel like Dorada should be in the mix as well.

Fox318

Going back and watching some of the stuff with Gorilla Monson (didn't grow up on Golden Era)

Why did "smarks" hate him? He has a passion for the sport and is pretty good at commentating.

RP912

Banned
Shoot Monday??

If the internet was a huge factor in the 80s, wrestling fans would be shitting on Gorilla as much as they shit on Lawler to be honest. He always finding an excuse for the faces, he was a huge Hogan cheerleader, and his commentary was ok at best. Heenan brought the best out of him though.

*breathes* I finally got that out of my system.

Fox318

I guess if you had to listen to him all the time, it would start to get on your nerves.

There are three types of bad announcing

Eye rolling/Mute the TV bad (Cole, JBL, 1999-2000 Schiavone)
Make you want to throw a fist threw your tv/turn the TV off bad (Fed lines Lawler, Heel Cole)
and apathetic bad (Byron Saxton, modern day Jerry Lawler)

There are three types of bad announcing

Eye rolling/Mute the TV bad (Cole, JBL, 1999-2000 Schiavone)
Make you want to throw a fist threw your tv/turn the TV off bad (Fed lines Lawler, Heel Cole)
and apathetic bad (Byron Saxton, modern day Jerry Lawler)

I don't think any of these cover the unique talents of one Mike Adamle.

DMczaf

Sooooo that Zahra Schreiber "statement"

"If one were to have looked deeper into my post..."

Oh yeah, just that one post? No mention of the My Little Pony Hitler?

How about that...

I take full accountability for the things I did post, but those out there who are creating Twitter exchanges that never happened or have manufactured other conversations that never took place really need to check themselves and realize how much harm they are actually doing.

....but 90% of them were real.

#ShootMonday

Snowglobe Kliq deserves more respect.

You don't even post as much as you used to part-timer. You're just taking up thread space from Juniors and guys me and other young boys in the back tryin' to make a name for ourselves. Go sign some autographs at a local grade school gym.

You don't even post as much as you used to part-timer. You're just taking up thread space from Juniors and guys me and other young boys in the back tryin' to make a name for ourselves. Go sign some autographs at a local grade school gym.

He doesn't even put anyone over, and demands handshakes when he's done nothing to deserve them. Meanwhile here I am trying to help the young guns survive in a hostile work environment.

DMczaf

He doesn't even put anyone over, and demands handshakes when he's done nothing to deserve them. Meanwhile here I am trying to help the young guns survive in a hostile work environment.

We used to post in high school gyms and bingo halls keeping THIS THREAD alive.

Scooter would get banned twice, sometimes three times a week trying to keep food on his family's table!

#ThankYouBeef

I'll never forget the times where you put me over, despite what the higher ups were saying at that time in my career. Hand shakes are EARNED DM... Not mandatory.

I am actually fascinated by the idea of Baron Corbin being the new 3rd member of the Shield 2.0. Ambrose does the talking, Roman says balee Dat and Corbin scowls in the background and the vest covers up his sad face belly. Win Win situation all around.

Top Bottom