• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

"It's been 14 years... are you guys seriously not entertained yet?"

Only fans left are the holdover smarks from the 90s.

Vince had to take the company private because of falling profits

Despite being the champion Sheamus has lost the most and the most protected talent on the show is Steph McMahon beating the entire roster with finger pokes

Here is a preview of Wrestlemania 45

2KwleXa.jpg

I only played the last two because I got them to review (hoping for the same this year), but 2K15 was decent.

Seemed like with another round of polish (wishful thinking) this year could be pretty solid. Not No Mercy/WCW Revenge, but solid

I'm interested in the new reversal system to see if it really prevents spamming.

Hex

Banned
"It's been 14 years... are you guys seriously not entertained yet?"

Yeah...he really wants a catch phrase but just can not get it lol.
Blah blah entertained, now respect the hawk or whatever it is...he just keeps trying to get something to get a reaction.
He wants that merch money.

Yeah...he really wants a catch phrase but just can not get it lol.
Blah blah entertained, now respect the hawk or whatever it is...he just keeps trying to get something to get a reaction.
He wants that merch money.

In all fairness, the "Are you not entertained?" is the only thing that gets him any kinda reaction. As for the hawk, he's just gimmick infringing on Red Rooster as far as I'm concerned

wm5-redrooster.gif.gif

Don't they have that huge Eastern European god in NXT still? Hasn't he been there the same amount of time as Braun? It's likely gonna be Kane though.

Can't imagine the third man is gonna be anyone of importance, right? This whole feud is to get Braun Stroman over because there's big things in store for the big man.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Adolfo Tapia is a real ass luchadore and from time to time he says some real ass shit. He probably rubbed someone the wrong way and knows he's enough of a draw not to give a fuck what they do so when the fans sour when he's not there on a weekly show, Paco will come a callin

Scoops are reporting the repackaging of Bo Dallas

uring today's installment of Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez reported that WWE has plans to repackage Bo Dallas and give him a new gimmick. While no other details were given, it's been seen that the company has not been using Dallas often on a regular bases over the past couple months.

Top Bottom