• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

miserable

qdQpi2E.png

HWMWPrR.png

Surprised to even see Steiner mentioned given the terms he's on with the company these days.

I voted for scott

the Universe has spoken, they dont want to see Dave "i get gassed 2 mins in" Bautista, so anybody who tried to prove that Batista was best for business and wrote those anti-Bryan monologues, well, like Jon Snow, you know nothing

Hex

Banned
I'd be shocked if the third Shield guy isn't Corbin.

My only thing really telling me that it wouldn't be Corbin is the fact that it would mean bringing him in as face for the most part and he really has been working to get over as a heel.
I would honestly be less surprised to see Joe.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bret trying to have fun looks like pain to him. I'd also sooner bet on Maria Menounos to get another match before any of the others

I don't really know what's up with Bret these days but he legit looks more frail than my 72 year old father. Like, what's happened to him in the time since he got that injury in 1999?

I don't really know what's up with Bret these days but he legit looks more frail than my 72 year old father. Like, what's happened to him in the time since he got that injury in 1999?

He's still miserable these days. Though in a few of the recent videos that have been posted of him giving interviews, I've seen him crack a smile or two for a split second. Your fans love you and you got a hot ass wife. Cheer up, man.

Menome Monday?

I demand Sandow .gifs from everyone.

meNOme

Fox318

stroke, family deaths, tragedy, heart break, anger, sadness

Just goes to show you if you want to get by in life be an asshole like Vince and HBK

So what's to expect tonight on Raw?

Stang, Bork arriving, or The Dudleys?

For tonight's Raw, Sting is scheduled on the show tonight. Kane wasn't there as of the last reports so his return, which was actually scheduled right after SummerSlam, may be delayed. Paige vs. Sasha Banks in a rematch from last week was also announced.

Apparently WWE sent out notices that if you're an indy wrestler and you ask for illegal streams on social media, that kills your shot

So you are ALL SCREWED

Fox318

You just know if they do a Ziggler is a cheater storyline that there will be a few fans in the crowd like :

"YEAH ZIGGLER, FUCKIN BITCHES. LOOK AT ALL THE ACTION THAT FUCKER GETS"
S6K2n2O.jpg

Menome

Apparently WWE sent out notices that if you're an indy wrestler and you ask for illegal streams on social media, that kills your shot

So you are ALL SCREWED

Does no-one use BitTorrent any more? Is it imperative that you watch RAW the exact moment it's on and tell the world how you're doing it?

Not that I would know anything about that at all. I pay my 9.99 a month Maggle and just stay 4 weeks behind.

>_>

Top Bottom