• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

dream

Breaks my heart to see one half of the Hollywood Blondes sitting there trying to act like those spotfests constituted an era of great tag team wrestling.

MRA Rusev continues

p26dujD.jpg

It wasn't even that good then. None of the matches between the three that weren't huge spot fest stunt shows were any good. There isn't a straight tag with a story that anyone remembers between those three. People only remember the gimmick matches.
Tag was treated like it mattered and I don't just look at wrestling as what goes on within the ropes. You don't fall in love with E+C because they were mat technicians. But really they told stories and entertained the hell out of me.

Kaiterra

Banned
Xavier Woods is a national treasure and playing the Final Fantasy victory theme on trombone live on Raw is now one of my fave wrestling moments.

Ithil

Well it's happening.
WWE® ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF KANA

STAMFORD, Conn., September 8, 2015 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced today the signing of international superstar Kanako Urai, aka Kana, to the NXT® division. Kana will officially report to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida in late September.

Over the course of her 11-year career, Kana has become one of the most exciting women ever to compete in Japan. She has appeared in many organizations throughout the country and has held multiple championships. Last month, Kana made a surprise appearance at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn, sitting in the audience ringside next to WWE Hall of Famer “Nature Boy” Ric Flair®.

“We are very excited to have Kana join the NXT roster,” said Paul Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Creative and Live Events. “Her exciting in-ring style will make an immediate impact on the already impressive NXT women’s division.”
JSGpMSk.gif

Just watched Ted DiBiase vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan Tuxedo Cage Match from Mid South again. Fucking classic. One of my favorite matches ever. The version on NWA Classic 24/7 has no commentary, but it's still great. Just listening to the crowd going nuts is good enough for me.

Top Bottom