• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Well it's happening.
JSGpMSk.gif

Haitch is making a lot of signings for NXT, good to see they will continue to bring in pre-built talent as well as doing it themselves from the ground up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao @ Sasha Banks already talking shit about Kana

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was watching Raw from 93 with Virgil vs Razor Ramon and the fans boo Razor for going to the ropes to break up a submission/hold. And Vince calls it the easy way out.

Fuck off Vince.

Mengetsu

Was busy playing MGS5 was Raw good tonight? Anything I should catch besides the Sting Rollins Trash statue scene and New Day stuff?

Nooooo H won't allow that, he'll keep those shitty writers away from the NXT women.

"I just got back from Japan, and I brought a close friend with me. We didn't get much sleep during the flight* -pause for crowd cheer and whistles-. And let me tell ya, the mile high club just got two new members** -pause for crowd cheers-. So out with Lana... and welcome ...Kana! -she comes out as they proceed to make out-. I'm done with that cold fish, now I'm havin' sushi***"

*They fucked
**They fucked
***Sushi is from Japan like Kana

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What if they gave Kana Yokozuna's gimmick, entrance, racist Japanese manager and Xavier Woods in a suit with a tennis racket and just played the whole thing straight?

"I just got back from Japan, and I brought a close friend with me. We didn't get much slee during the flight* -pause for crowd cheer and whistles-. And let me tell ya, the mile high club just got two new members** -pause for crowd cheers-. So out with Lana... and welcome ...Kana! -she comes out as they proceed to make out-. I'm done with that cold fish, now I'm havin' sushi***"

*They fucked
**They fucked

Damnit Freckle, you know the WWE writers read the interwebs! Don't give them material!

DMczaf

"I just got back from Japan, and I brought a close friend with me. We didn't get much sleep during the flight* -pause for crowd cheer and whistles-. And let me tell ya, the mile high club just got two new members** -pause for crowd cheers-. So out with Lana... and welcome ...Kana! -she comes out as they proceed to make out-. I'm done with that cold fish, now I'm havin' sushi***"

*They fucked
**They fucked

I swear to god, freckle...if this happens...IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING

*They fucked
**They fucked

While did find this amusing, creative will most likely do this to her.

Top Bottom