• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

9rotTYa.gif

"I just got back from Japan, and I brought a close friend with me. We didn't get much sleep during the flight* -pause for crowd cheer and whistles-. And let me tell ya, the mile high club just got two new members** -pause for crowd cheers-. So out with Lana... and welcome ...Kana! -she comes out as they proceed to make out-. I'm done with that cold fish, now I'm havin' sushi***"

*They fucked
**They fucked
***Sushi is from Japan like Kana

0Jhn6Kc.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm glad Torito is free of the shackles of the fucking Matadores. Hopefully he can job both out and join the Dudleyz

tumblr_n5r8ldqd1a1qivspno6_250.gif

seth-rollins-fan-jumps-rail.png

I suspect this image will make the rounds of clickbait sites and such, so this is the how the WWE is representing itself. I bigot champion looking bewildered and afraid of an audience member jumping the rail.

#SaveUsStinger

I just want Sting to get through his match without getting killed or injuring himself too badly. Dude has been wrestling for so long, should be allowed to retire in a condition suitable to enjoy the twilight of his years.

seth-rollins-fan-jumps-rail.png

I suspect this image will make the rounds of clickbait sites and such, so this is the how the WWE is representing itself. I bigot champion looking bewildered and afraid of an audience member jumping the rail.

#SaveUsStinger

At the very least I'm happy his ex-fiancee gets some gratification out of the whole situation

DMczaf

I just want Sting to get through his match without getting killed or injuring himself too badly. Dude has been wrestling for so long, should be allowed to retire in a condition suitable to enjoy the twilight of his years.

He's worked like 3 matches a year since 1996. All things considered, he's probably younger and healthier than Daniel Bryan at this point.

So what the heck happens to people that jump the guard rail after security gets them anyway?

Do the police get involved or do they just get tossed out of the arena?

So what the heck happens to people that jump the guard rail after security gets them anyway?

Do the police get involved or do they just get tossed out of the arena?

Hopefully. You'd think with two recent fan related incidents, they'd beef up their security. Dean was apparently almost stabbed at a smackdown tapping and there's that crazy guy at HQ or NXT, can't remember. That guy had plenty of time to just stab the shit outta Seth if he wanted to.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully this is a long way away, but when the New Day inevitably breaks up... Who does the backstabbing?

Most people I figure would imagine it would be Big E, because we have seen him as a heel before, but I'm gonna put my money on it being Xavier.

People who jump the rail would be taken out back and beaten senseless by security wouldn't they? At the very least it would be a lifetime ban/blacklist kinda deal.

Hopefully this is a long way away, but when the New Day inevitably breaks up... Who does the backstabbing?

Most people I figure would imagine it would be Big E, because we have seen him as a heel before, but I'm gonna put my money on it being Xavier.

Yeah Woods seems like the easiest choice, just make it because of jealously. Big E and Kofi have had previous runs while Woods is more in the role of manager for the 3. He can go to a big guy as protection while he tries to break out on his own (although that might be too much like what Rollins did?).

But yeah, keep these dudes together for a long time while they are still hot as fuck with the material. Don't fuck with their mojo.

I imagine they'll break up New Day similar to how they originally intended to break up The Shield - have Big E start really shining as a singles star, have Xavier and/or Kofi get jealous and kick him out of the group. Big E feuds with Kofi w/ Xavier shouting by the ring side, comes out on top, moves on to bigger things.

Of course, "bigger things" for Big E could be a return to staring at a monitor.

Aiii

So not worth it
Taker, the corrupt wrestling court judge... That could have been the greatest gimmick of all time.

KingBroly

Banned

Probably Kofi since he's really the quiet one of the group. New Day is all about Xavier and Big E, despite Kofi doing the wrestling and not Xavier.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I imagine they'll break up New Day similar to how they originally intended to break up The Shield - have Big E start really shining as a singles star, have Xavier and/or Kofi get jealous and kick him out of the group. Big E feuds with Kofi w/ Xavier shouting by the ring side, comes out on top, moves on to bigger things.

Of course, "bigger things" for Big E could be a return to staring at a monitor.
You guys make me laugh at all the completely implausible plot lines you come up with in furtherance of the apparent belief that Big E is getting a big singles push any day now.

There's a reason he was in the New Day to begin with.

You guys make me laugh at all the completely implausible plot lines you come up with in furtherance of the apparent belief that Big E is getting a big singles push any day now.

There's a reason he was in the New Day to begin with.

I would say the main reason he was put in New Day was because he's black, not because he was never going to get a push again.

MC Safety

Two observations:

1) Does Randy Orton ever do an RKO out of somewhere?
2) Kana is an interesting hire considering some of her past in-ring gear.

Top Bottom