• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sherlock Series 3 |OT| - THE Source for Fiction’s Cheekbone Fetish

Tomorrow is the big day?
ricAdxi.jpg

Platy

Anyone knows if any of the episodes of this season is a "direct" adaptation of a book ?

By direct I mean something closer to the episode theme hounds of baskerville ?

Mumei

For the longest time when I looked at the topic title I half-suspected that it was the work of a cheeky mod.

Turns out it wasn't. I thought it was funny either way!

And Sherlock is amazing. I should watch more

For the longest time when I looked at the topic title I half-suspected that it was the work of a cheeky mod.

Turns out it wasn't. I thought it was funny either way!

And Sherlock is amazing. I should watch more

Heh, we like to have fun in our threads Mumei and glad you're enjoying the show!

NeoGiff

One more brown-as-a-nut Greg checking in.

Seriously, though, I'd love to find out more about Lestrade. He's a great character...as is everyone on the show, I suppose!

Anyone knows if any of the episodes of this season is a "direct" adaptation of a book ?

By direct I mean something closer to the episode theme hounds of baskerville ?
The Hounds of Baskerville isn't all that direct.

The first episode lifts from The Adventure of the Empty House, the second has an event that happens inbetween stories in the novels, and the final episode lifts from The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton. The titles of the second and third episodes lift from The Sign of Four and His Last Bow respectively.

It will at least be available on iTunes by the end of the month. At least I pray it is.

I hope so. I'd like to have all of the seasons on my iphone for ease of convenience rather than just streaming off either netflix or amazon. Paying $12.99 for both seasons in HD was a steal.

I also pre-ordered the S3 bd off Amazon. Much cheaper than off the BBC America shop that's for sure.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Mycroft, apparently.

Heh, nice to see someone get a different character.

I got Mycroft, though I always felt I was more Watson than Mycroft.

gzY5GVI.png
I got Mycroft too. Bah.

Oi8llBx.png

Hey my favourite character on the show!
He's everyone's favorite character. I wish I was Watson.

I can't believe it's coming back tomorrow or two and a half weeks from now depending on where you are.

Is it going to air three weeks in a row or will there be long breaks between episodes? This is my first time watching the show semi-live.

I got Mycroft too. Bah.

He's everyone's favorite character. I wish I was Watson.

I can't believe it's coming back tomorrow or two and a half weeks from now depending on where you are.

Is it going to air three weeks in a row or will there be long breaks between episodes? This is my first time watching the show semi-live.

With your username, I'm surprised you got Mycroft since Sherlock is actually more appropriate.

As for Watson... I like him but to say he's a favorite character? Not really but I think Freeman's Watson is great.

And for airing, it's 3 weeks in a row and then done.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
With your username, I'm surprised you got Mycroft since Sherlock is actually more appropriate.

As for Watson... I like him but to say he's a favorite character? Not really but I think Freeman's Watson is great.

And for airing, it's 3 weeks in a row and then done.
Well, the answers I picked:
Cat
She Blinded Me With Science
What's a weekend?
Hot Fuzz
Antidisestablishmentarianism (Been spelling it ever since the '90s and Doug)
Whatever's in the fridge
The caterpillar (Though none of them really made sense to me)

Well, the answers I picked:
Cat
She Blinded Me With Science
What's a weekend?
Hot Fuzz
Antidisestablishmentarianism (Been spelling it ever since the '90s and Doug)
Whatever's in the fridge
The caterpillar (Though none of them really made sense to me)

My choices were:
Fox
Every Breath You Take
Pub with friends
Hot Fuzz
Incompetence (I nearly went with Florida strangely)
Whatever's in the fridge
Li Shang

Platy

The Hounds of Baskerville isn't all that direct.

The first episode lifts from The Adventure of the Empty House, the second has an event that happens inbetween stories in the novels, and the final episode lifts from The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton. The titles of the second and third episodes lift from The Sign of Four and His Last Bow respectively.

As direct as an updated version can be xD

Thanks =3

First episode must be awesome than (makes sense considering where we are)

Top Bottom