• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sherlock Series 3 |OT| - THE Source for Fiction’s Cheekbone Fetish

RedShift

So people are openly talking about pirating the show using VPNs and iPlayer and discussing how?

As someone paying for the servers you're stealing it off, this kind of pisses me off.

raindoc

still banging my head against the wall. 8€ wasted on a global subscription, hoping i could watch it the day after... then I come here to learn that there's two different official twitter accounts and I kept getting no reply from the wrong one.

Sane_Man

So people are openly talking about pirating the show using VPNs and iPlayer and discussing how?

As someone paying for the servers you're stealing it off, this kind of pisses me off.

I'm also paying for it and I couldn't give a fuck. Enjoy foreigners.

RedShift

I'm also paying for it and I couldn't give a fuck. Enjoy foreigners.

That's not really how it works. To watch iPlayer love you need a TV Licence.

People leeching off iPlayer costs money and threatens its expansion. It's better to torrent it.

GRW810

So ridiculously excited for the episode tonight. My wife and I have been anticipating this for two months since we first watched seasons one and two. I can't even begin to imagine how unbearable it's been for those who watched the last episode on it's original airing. That's some wait.

I don't think anyones posted this but this is outside of St Bart's hospital:

tumblr_myq85voG6F1rkeh8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myq85voG6F1rkeh8to3_500.jpg

tumblr_myq85voG6F1rkeh8to4_500.jpg

Sane_Man

That's not really how it works. To watch iPlayer love you need a TV Licence.

People leeching off iPlayer costs money and threatens its expansion. It's better to torrent it.

I'll bet Sherlock is a show which has greatly benefited from this kind of exposure. Worldwide appeal.

Lkr

I'm a foreigner, what time does this come on(if you're GMT just let me know)? I need to Internet blackout

I won't be waiting to watch it, but out of curiosity, do we know if PBS will be cutting 10 minutes out of each episode again? That has been the strangest part of the show in their hands, not only did you wait months but when they finally aired the show it was edited for time.

Tugatrix

I'm a foreigner, what time does this come on(if you're GMT just let me know)? I need to Internet blackout

9 GMT i'll watch it via Iplayer, i know i'm no brit but i would gladly pay a British Tv License just to watch Sherlock...

Mariolee

If this ends up being "The Doctor was a Tesselecta" tier stuff I'll probably throw a Sherlock and have myself a fall.

Lol no way. Pretty much every theory I've read sounds pretty legit and satisfying. I can't imagine the reality of how he survived be too disappointing.

Lol no way. Pretty much every theory I've read sounds pretty legit and satisfying. I can't imagine the reality of how he survived be too disappointing.

Agreed on both counts. The tumblr rabbithole I found myself in the day before yesterday had tons of completely plausible and satisfying theories.

The one thing I REALLY want to know is how far ahead of Moriarty Sherlock was. Did he expect Moriarty to off himself? Did he know the code was bullshit?

Jedi2016

The one thing I REALLY want to know is how far ahead of Moriarty Sherlock was. Did he expect Moriarty to off himself? Did he know the code was bullshit?
I'm sure he knew about the code, but I got the impression he was genuinely surprised when Moriarty shot himself. While it didn't change the outcome, it was a piece of the puzzle he didn't foresee.

Still, I think I need to watch that episode again to prep for the new season.

Chris R

So finally caught up.

3 > 4/6 > 1 > 2/5

When does the Christmas Special air in the USA? Or did I miss it already?

AngryMoth

Not had time to do a full rewatch so I'm gonna watch the first half hour of the first episode and the last half hour of the most recent one now in preparation. God I am excited

Something I just remembered on rewatch: Anyone else think the moment on the roof where Sherlock says "I may be on the side of the angels but don't think for one second I am one of them" and Moriarty suddenly changes his mind and decides to shoot himself is significant somehow? The score does a weird effect and the sun briefly obscures Sherlock, and that line is kind of weird, it doesn't really make sense that it scares Moriarty so much. It's oddly shot for a series that's usually very precise.

Top Bottom