• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Fox318

Fuck everyone here.

My team is putting up points unlike some of the scrubs in this league.

VND6er2.png

UberTag

God fucking dammit, my team is embarrassing.
That's a good word for it.
My team isn't doing so hot, either... as a lot of the hunches I took in drafts have faltered in this league while blossoming in others.

Will need to put in some serious work to keep my team competitive but I'm not expecting to do anything more than squeak into the playoffs and hopefully catch some momentum at this point. Being matched up against the league leader this week doesn't help matters.

Also, Fox318 has had some awful luck with matchups.

Fox318

That's a good word for it.
My team isn't doing so hot, either... as a lot of the hunches I took in drafts have faltered in this league while blossoming in others.

Will need to put in some serious work to keep my team competitive but I'm not expecting to do anything more than squeak into the playoffs and hopefully catch some momentum at this point. Being matched up against the league leader this week doesn't help matters.

Also, Fox318 has had some awful luck with matchups.
Fitz only scored 3.3 points this week.

Fuck WRs. Almost no consistency in scoring.

Fox318

ELBaln6.gif

Yes, one of the best WRs for Peyton his 5th option and a Jet.

What if you get Fifa 14 for yourself and we're both happy! Although with school and GTA I might have to postpone my Fifa 14 purchase D: First time in like 4 years that I don't get Fifa at launch.
You have nothing at rb. Hell I'll throw in Bennet for gronk too.

Wes

venison crêpe
Time to get in on this trade action. I've updated my block.

More people need to do the same. You jerks.

Time to get in on this trade action. I've updated my block.

More people need to do the same. You jerks.

I can't see your trade block on my phone, who you got?

Everybody on my team besides Gronk is available at the right price. But rookie sensation EJ Manuel and David Wilson need a change of scenery the most.

I'm looking for some RBs. Call me.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm after a RB too Dutch. Looks like we cannot be deal friends this week.

Only 4 out of 16 have any information listed on the trading block. For shame.

I had a 60 point lead over Milchjon, with him just having the Bears D and Peyton left. The Bears scored 25, so I now need the Raidahs to keep Peyton below 35 points. Not feelin great about this :/

UberTag

Somehow I'm going to win this week although I'm not sure I deserve to.
Blew almost every one of my fantasy calls this week.
Getting an 0-fer out of Daryl Richardson and essentially down to a single healthy RB in the Muscle Hamster (who is now going up on my trading block) doesn't leave me feeling too good for the future.

Top Bottom