• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He's gonna invoke his inner Rudy and drive you to victory.

Also sad news that I just remembered Dutch.

I forget which week but the Browns are taking on the Pats this year. For one week we will have to end our bromance. :(

He's gonna invoke his inner Rudy and drive you to victory.

Also sad news that I just remembered Dutch.

I forget which week but the Browns are taking on the Pats this year. For one week we will have to end our bromance. :(

Ryan Matthews and Danny will have the greatest Fantasy game for a pair of RBs ever. Both rushing for 200 yards and 6 TDs.

The Chargers will defeat the Texans 84-2

What week is the Pats - Browns showdown? I'll send you some cookies after the game to fix our bromance (Unless we lose, then I'll won't talk to you for a couple of weeks).

I hope shady scores 3 tds tonight

I'll be rooting for you. #TeamFoxNotChan

Fox318

ObDdBWJ.png

Fox318

Fuckin Jests fans are the worst next to Pats fans.

FUCK YOU FOX, FUCK YOU DUTCH!!1111

Fox you must've had no faith in your Jests, if you woulda started Hill over Britt you woulda beat me, but no faith. LOL FUCK YOU!
Jets already best my expectations for the year with a win.

:)

ChanHuk

Banned
Fox, check your PM.

Dutch, fuck you. Both me and the Jests fan outscored you. Our team names are ironically factual.

I'm gunning for Sanjuro his lowest point total in a season record! So far so good!

I thought for a second Godslay had the highest game score record, but he was 7 points short.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG you fought well but thanks to Trent Truck I was able to beat you.

All praise to Trent Truck on this week 1 victory, onwards and upwards!

UberTag

Oh well. GG, Uber.

Now with Vereen out and Dola not fully healthy, I should probably just retire.
If 7 TDs out of your quarterback can't get you a win, you probably should retire.

The rest of the league could use some easy wins. I like my opponents to build up some confidence before I topple them.

(You should be fine. Your team put out a strong showing.)

Top Bottom