• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Fox318

Why are are they saying that the Colts defense will only score 4 points? They just played well against the 49ers and are now up against the jags.

what

Disclaimer : Don't get too hyped, it probably won't amount to much, but I'll do it with love and enthausiam, so that's something I guess.

Wes

venison crêpe
Gonna do a little in-season stats news things tomorrow (if I have time) for you people. Get hyped.

v79bW.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
That's the problem generated by having such a high number of people in the league. It's a good problem in my eyes though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Well there's 32 teams, and 16 of us in the league. Everyone should have approximately two starters. Unless someone is hoarding them. Swine.

I actually think finding a TE is the hardest find.
I think I kinda agree, I definitely learned my listen from the first 16 team league I ever did were I really devalued TEs. I think I waited for the last 3 or so rounds ended up with Lance Kendrick's during his rookie year and Watson on the Browns

Fox318

I got lucky as fuck picking up Bennet but the bears really only use him in red zone situations so I'm not gonna get consistent yards out of him.

UberTag

Fear my Daryl Richardson. 8 rushes for 13 total yards. What a stud he is! :p
I stand corrected... 9 rushes for 14 total yards.

Oooh... now 10 rushes for 12 total yards. Can Richardson get extra points for running backwards?

Fox318

Fear my Daryl Richardson. 8 rushes for 13 total yards. What a stud he is! :p
I stand corrected... 9 rushes for 14 total yards.

Oooh... now 10 rushes for 12 total yards. Can Richardson get extra points for running backwards?

Thats what you get for drafting rams and jags

ProFootballTalk said:
WHAT WE LEARNED SO FAR - WEEK 4

A collection of stupid stats and stuff.

First off the standings :
mpkBtIz.png

It's pretty obvious that all you assholes are cheating and conspiring against me, besides Milchjon, BlackGhost and Larry, who are true bros. Wes is the only person who still has a shot at a perfect season, but he's facing me this week so that will be over soon.
The current record for best season start is in the hands of HoF'er Wrayfield and the longest win streak is held by Blackghost:

Best start to a season - 7-0 - Season 1 - Wrayfield
Longest winstreak (regular season) - 8 - Blackghost

So Wes needs to win the next 4 games to tie the best start of the season. In those games he will face, The Almighty Me (1-2), Sanjuro (1-2), Godslay (2-1) and Fox (1-2). If Wes wins all those games, he needs to defeat Kave Man the week after that to tie for the longest
win streak .

Win/Loss Records (Over 2 seasons)
  1. Greg : 13-3-0 (.813)
  2. Blackghost : 12-4-0 (.750)
  3. Lunchbox : 2-1-0 (.667)
  4. Ubertag : 2-1-0 (.667)
  5. Dutch Godell : 10-6-0 (.625)
  6. Actstriker : 10-6-0 (.625)
  7. Wes : 9-7-0 (.563)
  8. Godslay : 9 -7-0 (.563)
  9. Milchjon : 7-9-0 (.438)
  10. Larry : 7-9-0 (.438)
  11. Chan : 7-9-0 (.438)
  12. Darkest Red : 1-2-0 (.333)
  13. Kave Man : 1-2-0 (.333)
  14. Fox 4-14-0 (.250)
  15. Snes : 3 -12-1 (.188)
  16. Sanjuro : 3-12-1 (.188)

Was gonna do more, might add it later, but don't have time

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is easily the worst fantasy football season of my life. In all my leagues.

Maybe it's a trade off and the Browns will be decent?

Top Bottom