• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Milchjon

I forgot about Peyton's bye (Tannehill is on my bench) and forgot to put Chris Johnson back in after his bye. Of course he starts the game with a 23 yard run.

Dutch, please don't throw me out of the league. Even is I don't score 50 points and lose to Lunchbox.

Forgot to say good game to Dutch.

Good luck to whoever I'm playing this week.

You would have crushed me without your players in bye.

I forgot about Peyton's bye (Tannehill is on my bench) and forgot to put Chris Johnson back in after his bye. Of course he starts the game with a 23 yard run.

Dutch, please don't throw me out of the league. Even is I don't score 50 points and lose to Lunchbox.

Sloppy, get you head in the game. I need you to beat as many people as possible so I can make the playoffs.

Also, Mike Napoli is now an honorary Shirtless League mascot.

Wes

venison crêpe
Lesson I learnt last year: you can't have enough good TEs.

This year's lesson will be don't cut people who don't perform early. Zac Stacy has come back to bite me in the arse.

Milchjon

Welp, spoke to soon. Although I won't cry if I lose because Ridley goes HAM.

Still, CJ2K with 33 points on my bench...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Case Keenum is taking me towards victory!

Thanks Weeden! Dropping your bum ass has allowed this to happen.

UberTag

I know this is just a "fun" league for bragging rights and no money but did the All Tampa Bay team really need to leave Boldin and Prater in their lineup on their bye week?
He even had bench receivers he could have fielded... not that they were any good.

Tsk tsk... Dutch ought to read Snes the riot act.
Ah well, I will be happy to be in 2nd place after Week 9.

I may not get to tangle with Hall of Finley during the regular season... but come playoff time, I will make it a point to eliminate Greg's team.
And will post a pic of Aaron Rodgers looking sad once I do.

Perhaps this one...

120115-rodgers-post-game-710.jpg

Greg

I know this is just a "fun" league for bragging rights and no money but did the All Tampa Bay team really need to leave Boldin and Prater in their lineup on their bye week?
He even had bench receivers he could have fielded... not that they were any good.

Tsk tsk... Dutch ought to read Snes the riot act.
Ah well, I will be happy to be in 2nd place after Week 9.

I may not get to tangle with Hall of Finley during the regular season... but come playoff time, I will make it a point to eliminate Greg's team.
And will post a pic of Aaron Rodgers looking sad once I do.

Perhaps this one...

120115-rodgers-post-game-710.jpg
like a last-second "touchdown" by Golden Tate

I have already accepted my playoff fate

-Aaron "
LVTapjH.png
" Rodgers

Fine list Season 2 said:
  1. Wrayfield - $151,000
  2. Darkest Red - $150,000
  3. Milchjon - $90,000
  4. Chan - $75,000
  5. Kave - $65,000
  6. Wes - $60,000
  7. Ubertag - $40,000
  8. Godslay - $35,000
  9. BlackGhost - $35,000
  10. Larry - $15,000
  11. Snes - $15,000
  12. Sanjuro - $10,000
  13. Lunchbox - $10,000
  14. Greg - $10,000
  15. Actstriker - $5,000
  16. Fox - $5,000
  17. Dutch Goodell - $2.50

Look at those Dolphins guys. At least you're winning something!

UberTag

If the playoffs were to start today based on our current standings, I would face Dutch in the first round.
It's a real shame we have another month's worth of games to play through to mess with fate.
LLShC.gif

Wrayfield

Wray should get another fine for still not changing his avatar.

I went almost around the world -Boston-Frankfurt-London-HK-Brisbane- and missed most of the thing. Certainly important issue per se but totally blown out of proportion. Still not gonna remove Richie and keep him until he is officially released (prolly in a week or so).

But go ahead and bully fine me.

PS: Fuck the Pats.

Milchjon

I went almost around the world -Boston-Frankfurt-London-HK-Brisbane- and missed most of the thing. Certainly important issue per se but totally blown out of proportion. Still not gonna remove Richie and keep him until he is officially released (prolly in a week or so).

But go ahead and bully fine me.

PS: Fuck the Pats.

Oh wow. Jelly as fuck.

The Darkest Red put a hit on Mike James

Imposing Yoshi Horde added Brian Leonard RB - TB and dropped Brandon Jacobs RB - NYG
Sun, Nov 10, 4:37pm via Mobile Device

The Darkest Red put a hit on Mike James

Imposing Yoshi Horde added Brian Leonard RB - TB and dropped Brandon Jacobs RB - NYG
Sun, Nov 10, 4:37pm via Mobile Device
Teehee. Leonard got more points than Lamar Miller and Mike Wallace combined. Over double actually!

#LifeofaDolphinsfan

Lunchbox is out if the league next year for calling me a 'brony'.

Applications for the vacant spot can be sent to me or my secretary.

UberTag

Lunchbox is out if the league next year for calling me a 'brony'.

Applications for the vacant spot can be sent to me or my secretary.
Wow, outright banishment instead of a fine. That's harsh.

Seems like a baseless claim, too.
If anything, you're more of a Gronky or a Pugsy than a Brony.

Greg

A concussion and a potential career-ending injury - you won this one!

Finley was playing great at the end of last season/beginning of this season. He still had issues blocking, but he was playing tough with the ball in his hands.

Godslay

Banned
Is Garden of Weeden BlackGhost?

Whoever it is, good game. Got lucky in that the Denver Thomases decided to show up.

A concussion and a potential career-ending injury - you won this one!

Finley was playing great at the end of last season/beginning of this season. He still had issues blocking, but he was playing tough with the ball in his hands.

I hope Finley is able to make a full recovery. I really do.

Not because I like the guy, or because I want the Packers to have any form of succes, but because he's your dude. And you're my dude.

Dude

Top Bottom