• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Milchjon

Oi, wanna watch the games somewhere in Boston on Sunday? I'm in Providence but have a car and don't wanna spend a Sunday in a bar in RI.

Isn't Sanjuro in RI?

Teach him to respect his fellow fans.

Also, so jealous. Providence is beautiful. I wanna live there.

Wrayfield

Isn't Sanjuro in RI?

Teach him to respect his fellow fans.

Also, so jealous. Providence is beautiful. I wanna live there.

I wouldn't know. Act is the only one not afraid of Euros in the area:). I like Providence, too, though I don't usually see much of it between hotel and office. Shame the Dolphins are playing in Miami, I'd totally drive all the way up to Buffalo to see them. always wanted to go there. Sadly didn't get the job I applied for last year else you'd be welcome to visit, brosef.

Milchjon

I wouldn't know. Act is the only one not afraid of Euros in the area:). I like Providence, too, though I don't usually see much of it between hotel and office. Shame the Dolphins are playing in Miami, I'd totally drive all the way up to Buffalo to see them. always wanted to go there. Sadly didn't get the job I applied for last year else you'd be welcome to visit, brosef.

If you haven't already taken a walk through the city, you really should. We walked from the train station to the Brown stadium and then a bit towards the University (I think, we were slightly lost), and it's just so pretty and nice.
You

Fox318

WYQ1CKX.gif

If you haven't already taken a walk through the city, you really should. We walked from the train station to the Brown stadium and then a bit towards the University (I think, we were slightly lost), and it's just so pretty and nice.
You

Maybe if we scrape all our money together we can buy a house there. We could be roomies!

*Looks at bank account*

When I said house, more like 1 really small room.

Changed my team name.

:jnc

Wes

venison crêpe
p2Wpjun.png

Well shit

Wow. I must be good at this.

A little late, but good game Wes. Got lucky and pulled out a relatively close win. You have a good team.

Yeah it was close.

On a related note, Marques Colston is on the trading block.

Changed my team name.

Oh it's personal now. You have just started something which will last every single shirtless season from now until the end of time.

Oh it's personal now. You have just started something which will last every single shirtless season from now until the end of time.

tumblr_m4xkthaUQB1rxwmjao1_500.gif

We have a rivalry!

Unrelated: I'm really close to breaking my Fifa 14 disc, what a frustrating piece of shit.

Beast Mode = Mendenhall + Tate

looking good so far after tonight. Should've picked up the 2nd TD, but oh well

Also BG fix your lineup

Send an email to the people who are starting players on their bye (Greg, not sure if I send you an email, but your kicker is on his bye).

UberTag

The Commish will be happy to know that the almighty GRONK is now allowed to come out and play.
Let us all take off our shirts and commemorate Dutch's team sucking just a little bit less now.
I hope he's able to make a run for the playoffs so I can finally play his team.

The Commish will be happy to know that the almighty GRONK is now allowed to come out and play.
Let us all take off our shirts and commemorate Dutch's team sucking just a little bit less now.
I hope he's able to make a run for the playoffs so I can finally play his team.

1306519626231.gif

I'm making the playoffs and I'm gonna destroy you. Check yo'self, before you wreck yo'self!

Also, I would like you people to fill in a short questionnaire.

Shirtless Midseason Opinions said:
Question 1: Are you enjoying this season of the Shirtless League : Y/N

If you answered yes at Q1, please proceed to Question 2, if you answered No, Go fuck yourself and proceed to Q2.

Question 2: Even though I love the Shirtless league, some things need to improve right now, for instance: (Enter things that need to get better here)

Question 3: This thread is being very helpful : Y/N

Question 4: Dutch is the best FF commissioner I've ever had : Y/Y

Question 5: Things that need to change next season : (Answer here)

Question 6: I'm considering joining again next year: Y/N

Chan/Lunchbox/Snes/other dumb people who enjoy getting banned, you can email me your answers.

The Shirtless League really appreciates the feedback and will totally do something with it.

Question 1: Are you enjoying this season of the Shirtless League : Y/N
Yes.

If you answered yes at Q1, please proceed to Question 2, if you answered No, Go fuck yourself and proceed to Q2.

Question 2: Even though I love the Shirtless league, some things need to improve right now, for instance: (Enter things that need to get better here)
I prefer ESPN to NFL.com for fantasy but it's no biggie. Other than that my only suggestion is that the Patriots fans pick a new team to pull for.

Question 3: This thread is being very helpful : Y/N
Yes?

Question 4: Dutch is the best FF commissioner I've ever had : Y/Y
Yes?

1. Less redundant questions.
2. Banning the word "Gronk" from discussion.
3. Eh, I'm out.

Question 6: I'm considering joining again next year: Y/N
Yes, but only if I don't have to default on my loan for all these fines.

Greg

Question 1: Are you enjoying this season of the Shirtless League : Yes

Question 2: Even though I love the Shirtless league, some things need to improve right now, for instance: I'd like to get traded all the best players for all my worst players

Question 3: This thread is being very helpful : Yes

Question 4: Dutch is the best FF commissioner I've ever had : Yes

Question 5: Things that need to change next season : make sure everyone is on board to draft seriously, not get banned, and keep rosters up to date throughout the season

Question 6: I'm considering joining again next year: Shirtless for life

UberTag

Question 1: Are you enjoying this season of the Shirtless League : Yes - more than I was expecting to actually considering my lack of draft prep, the lack of money incentive in a 16-team format and how much my team sucks (despite its 5-1 record)

Question 2: Even though I love the Shirtless league, some things need to improve right now, for instance: There aren't many things that can be changed once a season is underway. We have established rules and settings. We have a trade deadline. We have no absentee owners - even Sanjuro and Kave are 2-4 so that's clearly an improvement over last year.

Question 3: This thread is being very helpful : Yes - I know who I need to worry about in that weekend's matchup by the volume of posts they make in this thread about nonsense. (i.e. if you post a lot here, I know I can bank that as a gimme win)

Question 4: Dutch is the best FF commissioner I've ever had : Y/Y (Umm... which Y am I supposed to choose? Is one supposed to be a different color?)

Question 5: Things that need to change next season : NFL.com needs to go; I'd also gripe about the three roster moves per week restriction but that's clearly only impacting me more than anybody else. If other people complain about it I'll back them up.

Question 6: I'm considering joining again next year : Yes (it would be irresponsible of me to not return to defend my Shirtless league championship)

Question 1: Are you enjoying this season of the Shirtless League : Yes - more than I was expecting to actually considering my lack of draft prep, the lack of money incentive in a 16-team format and how much my team sucks (despite its 5-1 record)

Question 2: Even though I love the Shirtless league, some things need to improve right now, for instance: There aren't many things that can be changed once a season is underway. We have established rules and settings. We have a trade deadline. We have no absentee owners - even Sanjuro and Kave are 2-4 so that's clearly an improvement over last year.

Question 3: This thread is being very helpful : Yes - I know who I need to worry about in that weekend's matchup by the volume of posts they make in this thread about nonsense. (i.e. if you post a lot here, I know I can bank that as a gimme win)

Question 4: Dutch is the best FF commissioner I've ever had : Y/Y (Umm... which Y am I supposed to choose? Is one supposed to be a different color?)

Question 5: Things that need to change next season : NFL.com needs to go; I'd also gripe about the three roster moves per week restriction but that's clearly only impacting me more than anybody else. If other people complain about it I'll back them up.

Question 6: I'm considering joining again next year : Yes (it would be irresponsible of me to not return to defend my Shirtless league championship)

Q2: Sanjuro his auto-draft is really helping him, I'm gonna draft Gronk in the first again next year and just auto-draft after that! (No I won't)

Q3: SMH

Q4: It's Yes or Yes. It's always yes.

Q5: Is NFL.com really that bad? What's the main problem with it? I've never played on a different site, and I don't like change. More people said the same thing...

Q6: Getting cocky...I believe in Greg/Godslay/Actstriker!

Wray check your emails

Question 1: Are you enjoying this season of the Shirtless League : Y

Yahoo!. ESPN and NFL.com both suck pretty bad

Question 3: This thread is being very helpful : Y

Question 4: Dutch is the best FF commissioner I've ever had : :jnc

PPR maybe? spread more points around

Question 6: I'm considering joining again next year: SHIRTLESS4LYFE

Dutch this, Dutch that, Dutch this, Dutch That.

Second highest scoring team in the league thus far this week. I already killed Chan, coming for you other people right now (looking at you Kave, Uber and Darkest Red).

*Rocky 2 montage*

Godslay

Banned
2 point lead on Sanjuro I think. Got AP going and I think he had Brandon Myers, and Victor Cruz going. Should be a good finish regardless of the result. Good luck Sanjuro.

Top Bottom