• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

UberTag

Dutch this, Dutch that, Dutch this, Dutch That.

Second highest scoring team in the league thus far this week. I already killed Chan, coming for you other people right now (looking at you Kave, Uber and Darkest Red).

*Rocky 2 montage*
Sweet. Hope to meet you in the playoffs.
Chan should be forced to change his team name out of principle from Better Than Dutch to Dutch Just Kicked My Ass.

Godslay

Banned
Close game Sanjuro. Good game as well. I was just lucky that Cruz didn't pull one down last night. He was really close to doing so.

Godslay

Banned
Tottie.jpg

I have a problem, had a good start to my week with the Thursday night game, but with Snelling out and all my RBs injured/on their bye I'm in trouble.

Unless there are some drastic corrections it seems that I won and returned to the land of .500. (I don't care Godslay didn't have a QB or a K).

Get ready Ubertag.

*Rocky 3 montage*

UberTag

Unless there are some drastic corrections it seems that I won and returned to the land of .500. (I don't care Godslay didn't have a QB or a K).

Get ready Ubertag.

*Rocky 3 montage*
Congrats on the 3 game win streak, Dutch. You're almost playoff bound. Keep it up!

You've got another beatable team on deck next week, too... whereas I've got my work cut out for me against the equally 6-2 Erection of Stonehenge team that Wes has put together.

Next year I'm starting the Shirts fantasy league.

I've been enjoying your pug posts and team name changes, but don't think that because of that I won't sue the shit out of you if you start that league. My lawyer, Bionic, is available 24/7 to sue people.

Top Bottom