• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No more sadness, I begin training for next season now!

VKBxygA.gif

With Chan being thrown out of the Shirtless League we had an opening yet again.

So everybody, please welcome MRSA! Now we have 2 Bucs fans.

UberTag

Wow, amazing. The only two Bucs fans in the world and they're both in our league.
I have to believe this was the only league on the planet where Mike James was drafted and not picked up off the waiver wire when the Muscle Hamster went down.
Shame it was Bobby Rainey who inevitably had value and Snesfreak didn't even get to own him.

brother bread, why couldn't you get Mech to wear a Broncos avy

Wow, amazing. The only two Bucs fans in the world and they're both in our league.
I have to believe this was the only league on the planet where Mike James was drafted and not picked up off the waiver wire when the Muscle Hamster went down.
Shame it was Bobby Rainey who inevitably had value and Snesfreak didn't even get to own him.

dat Bobby Rainey money train :D

I have to admit I felt like a bit of a dick when I kicked Chan out, but people who let their teams go to shit like that have to be punished. So let this be a fair warning to you MRSA, keep your team up to date, or get Frenchied without mercy.

MRSA

Banned
I have to admit I felt like a bit of a dick when I kicked Chan out, but people who let their teams go to shit like that have to be punished. So let this be a fair warning to you MRSA, keep your team up to date, or get Frenchied without mercy.

So I'm okay if I draft 3 defenses?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I had a dream I was playing in the NBA, it was the finals or something and I was the point guard. Time was running out and I only had one play I threw the ball up at the rim and yelled "GREEEEGGGGGGGG!!!" out of nowhere Aaron Rodgers appeared and dunked the ball to win the game.

Greg

I had a dream I was playing in the NBA, it was the finals or something and I was the point guard. Time was running out and I only had one play I threw the ball up at the rim and yelled "GREEEEGGGGGGGG!!!" out of nowhere Aaron Rodgers appeared and dunked the ball to win the game.
beautiful

That wasn't a dream, I literally just saw that highlight on ESPN. Good luck in game 7!

Was everybody Shirtless? Nothing wrong with dreaming about Shirtless dudes.

UberTag

Also, how's life as the champ?
Life as the champ is great now. Especially considering my team was once largely comprised of Doug Martin and a bunch of Jaguars & Rams.
But if I know anything, it'll make me that much more of a target next year.
I fluked into my NFL Draft success in 2013... no way I do anywhere near as good this time around.

Greg

Life as the champ is great now.
But if I know anything, it'll make me that much more of a target next year.
I fluked into my NFL Draft success in 2013... no way I do anywhere near as good this time around.
I'm not falling for the humble card - you've been plotting your revenge since the moment you won!

This one is for my brother Blackghost who didn't even mention it was his birthday yesterday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRTLESS BROTHER!

rob-gronkowski.jpg

I'm assuming you didn't really turn 16 and that your name isn't Jen, but you get the idea

UberTag

Some of us get Gronk-themed cakes with a girl's name on them to celebrate our birthdays.
Some of us get to bask in the glory of winning the Shirtless league.

I celebrated my last birthday a little over 24 hours after defeating Greg. It made the sting of getting older just a little less painful.
I'm sure the Gronk cake would have been nice, too. But I know which of the two I'd rather have.

Some of us get Gronk-themed cakes with a girl's name on them to celebrate our birthdays.
Some of us get to bask in the glory of winning the Shirtless league.

I celebrated my last birthday a little over 24 hours after defeating Greg. It made the sting of getting older just a little less painful.
I'm sure the Gronk cake would have been nice, too. But I know which of the two I'd rather have.

I need a Excel sheet with birthdays and other personal data, like social security numbers, creditcard numbers and stuff like that.

For Commish reasons.

I'll only give you that information if you accept me back in your shirtless heart Dutch.

We haven't been the same since that Browns/Pats game.

I miss you, I miss us. I play this song every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

TJ Ward is a fucking murderous cunt and a class A scumbag who deserves to have his shit slapped by Gator and everybody that openly roots for him will feel my anger.

BUT! You've never left my Shirtless heart.

cat-puppy-hug-giffyedw.gif

I love you all (almost) equally.

Top Bottom