• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

UberTag

I have no faith in Flacco.
GG Wes. You were wise to doubt Flacco. Shame things didn't work out for you but at least our matchup wasn't won or loss due to Jamaal Charles running amok.
That's more or less what happened in all of my other leagues this weekend.

I haven't had the pleasure of facing Greg in fantasy warfare this year.
As the only other 10-2 team in the league this season, I look forward to the challenge.

Give me everything I can handle and then some.
Just because you've improved on your 3rd place finish last season doesn't mean you should be happy to settle for 2nd now that you've taken down the defending champ.

Greg

GG Wes. You were wise to doubt Flacco. Shame things didn't work out for you but at least our matchup wasn't won or loss due to Jamaal Charles running amok.

As the only other 10-2 team in the league this season, I look forward to the challenge.

Just because you've improved on your 3rd place finish last season doesn't mean you should be happy to settle for 2nd now that you've taken down the defending champ.
a wise man once said... IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST

best of luck!

Great game Greg. Congratulations. You handed me my very first playoff loss in this league, for the record. Nobody can take that away from you!

For your championship bid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PWVhiIisH30

You know what you need to do!
good game man!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
But I thought Kave was last. I don't want to be last. Last is where Browns & Leafs fans wind up. And I'm a Bills fan- oh god, it's already happening.

You've been coming at me with such shirtless aggression all season!

I will not tolerate this any longer.

Wes

venison crêpe

Good game Uber. Alas, I have learned some valuable lessons this year which I shall turn in to a championship run next year. No Kave, I'm not telling you what they are. My precious secrets.

4th at worst is fine by me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Beware next year my Shirtless brothers, I am coming at all of you with revenge in mind.

You will find out that THIS CAT HAS CLAWS!
...and a roomba.

Roombacat.gif

I doubt we'll be fighting to draft Trent trunk next year -_-........ Waiting for the draft, so we know who to fight over next year! #brownsgaf

Greg

projected 107

get 68

what a week to shit the bed

edit: championship in both my leagues and both teams played like shit

I am Aaron Rodgers

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay I decided for now instead of promising anger and revenge for next season I will instead try happiness and friendship.

I do this for you all.

pug-gif-10.gif

I'm not going for friendship. I'm gonna go all out next season. I'm already training.
6fxI2.gif

Not only physically.
8Ny9x.gif

Sure it's exhausting at times.
uR83B.gif

And sometimes I ha..SQUIRREL!
SKB9Z.gif

What was I talking about again?

Bread

Banned
so it's been established that the last place team will be sent down to the d-leagues and i'll take their spot, right?

i am the original shirtless bro. i was born shirtless.

UberTag

Nice start to the game for Greg.
A repeat of the first half and he can engrave his name on the Shirtless trophy.

I'd also like to help coach up the Commish on how to field a formidable squad next season.

so it's been established that the last place team will be sent down to the d-leagues and i'll take their spot, right?

i am the original shirtless bro. i was born shirtless.

Well, the league needs to review some players. The lack of activity by some players is dissapointing, I don't care if you're out of playoff contention, you have to keep playing to keep it fun.

I'd also like to help coach up the Commish on how to field a formidable squad next season.

tumblr_luvkdflM7a1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

You've seen my team?! I don't need help.

Greg

noOOOOOOooooOOoOoo

good game and season, sir

UberTag

noOOOOOOooooOOoOoo

good game and season, sir
To you as well my Shirtless brethren.
You had one heck of a solid team this year.
I have to imagine that many Brees owners went down in flames this weekend.
That Panthers D is legit.

In all truth, I should have been bounced in the quarterfinals.
I had effectively conceded defeat at that point. And then Josh McCown decided to go nuts.

Greg

that's how it goes in fantasy football

I'd like to think with Rodgers playing my team would've had some more production down the stretch, but I'm just glad I didn't lose because I bought into the Jennings/Cassell hype from last week and swapped out Boykin

Top Bottom