• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

Now I'm going to feel bad for Dutch if I win next week. :(
Why did you start DeAngelo when he was ruled out long before kickoff?

UberTag

Got wrecked in fanduel this week.

Not a great year for me in fantasy football so far
I'm having a subpar year by my standards. 4-4 across all my leagues through 2 weeks.
But I made $85 on Draft Kings this weekend so that helps ease the pain.
Still being alive in my Survival leagues and the Bills being 2-0 doesn't hurt either.

Ingram going down really stings as I own him in 2 leagues and the FBG subscriber contest.

Fox318

yiozsNP.gif

Which WR do I need to add to the week 3 OP?

So far I was thinking about
- Minitron
- Megatron
- Jordy Nelson
- Kelvin Benjamin
- Flash Gordon
- AJ Green
- Brandon Marshall
- Julio Jones
- Dez Bryant
- Antonio Brown

I'm having a subpar year by my standards. 4-4 across all my leagues through 2 weeks.
But I made $85 on Draft Kings this weekend so that helps ease the pain.
Still being alive in my Survival leagues and the Bills being 2-0 doesn't hurt either.

Ingram going down really stings as I own him in 2 leagues and the FBG subscriber contest.

Yeah I gambled on Locker and failed miserably. AJ Green getting hurt early didn't help either. Picked the wrong RBs too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Which WR do I need to add to the week 3 OP?

So far I was thinking about
- Minitron
- Megatron
- Jordy Nelson
- Kelvin Benjamin
- Flash Gordon
- AJ Green
- Brandon Marshall
- Julio Jones
- Dez Bryant
- Antonio Brown

You should keep this theme going. Next week do RBs and then week after TEs.

UberTag

Good RBs are hard to get.

Especially if you wait with drafting one 'till the 4th round.
I thought I had beaten the system by landing Gerhart and Rice late. Two unquestioned every-down and non-committee backs. But Rice had to get himself banned for life and the Jags are going to continue to suck until they get Bortles in at QB.

Bradshaw and Hill are sort of working out but I guessed wrong on the backups to roll the dice with as Gore is proving to still be immortal and Foster has inexplicably failed to break down despite 57 touches in his first two games.

UberTag

Not my fault the Titans don't appear to have any running game
What little run game they have is split between 4 guys. You can't rely on any of them.
They don't even take turns having good games like the Pats equally unreliable group of RBs do.

Fox318

What little run game they have is split between 4 guys. You can't rely on any of them.
They don't even take turns having good games like the Pats equally unreliable group of RBs do.

I have 2 of the 4 and its not like the Rookie has lit things up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay just 9 more weeks of holding onto Gordon then I can unleash him!

Eat shit Rando for laughing at me!

I BELIEVE!!!!

rando14

Oh yeah well we're facing off in Week 5 and you ain't gonna have Gordon for that matchup you

punk

ass

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!! :cool:

UberTag

I don't wanna do RBs with Peterson and Bush being dickheads.

Maybe best QBs of all time or something like that?

Any other suggestions for something cool? Kinda want to start today since I have some free time.
Top 10 NFL players of all-time... who committed heinous crimes.

Would be intrigued to see some names that are more obscure and not the obvious ones like Mr. Smiles...

Aaron-hernandez-.jpg

UberTag

Who needs a RB?

Zac Stacy, Matt Asiata, and Khiry Robinson all available.
What are you looking for in exchange? Because apart from Foster's handcuff I'm not certain what I have that you'd be interested in.

You have a glaring need at Tight End but I don't exactly have depth to offer there.

Incidentally, I think it's impressive that you had the balls to draft 3 RBs back-to-back and that gamble appears to be working out for you.

What are you looking for in exchange? Because apart from Foster's handcuff I'm not certain what I have that you'd be interested in.

You have a glaring need at Tight End but I don't exactly have depth to offer there.

Incidentally, I think it's impressive that you had the balls to draft 3 RBs back-to-back and that gamble appears to be working out for you.

16 Team league, RBs were going to be scare! Interestingly enough, I went WR-WR-WR in my primary 12 team PPR league and I'm 2-0 there (thank you Cutler to Marshall connection!)

But yes, I need some TE action.

Who needs a RB?

Zac Stacy, Matt Asiata, and Khiry Robinson all available.

Yoooooooooo!

Look at my stuff. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Top 10 NFL players of all-time... who committed heinous crimes.

Would be intrigued to see some names that are more obscure and not the obvious ones like Mr. Smiles...

Well I would add all the recent ones, Rice, Hernandez, Ray Lewis, Harrison. Not sure who else to add though. Time to Google! I kinda like the idea.

Larry, we all need some tight end action.

This we do.

Larry, we all need some tight end action.

UglyCloudyFoxhound.gif

Well I would add all the recent ones, Rice, Hernandez, Ray Lewis, Harrison. Not sure who else to add though. Time to Google! I kinda like the idea.

Then your OP will be bullshit, since Ray committed no crime. If you're just lazy and want to falsify shit just to grab that low hanging fruit, then by all means, go for it. But I always thought more of you Dutch.

Neither did Aaron Hernandez! Nobody got convicted!

Well, Hernandez has been charged and is awaiting trial. If he ends up having his charges dismissed, dropped, found innocent, anything of the like, you'll never hear me call him a murderer.

With Ray, here are some facts:

Ray Lewis was an eventual witness in a murder case. He was charged with the murder of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar along with his two companions Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting. The murder charges stemmed from a vicious fight in Atlanta streets following a Super Bowl Party in 2000. Eventually, the case ended with the defendants acquitted for reasons of self defense. In the eyes of the court, no murder took place.

I honestly can't tell anymore if you all really think he's a murderer or if it's just trolling Ravens fans.

Top Bottom