• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Is the official thread active? I can't find it lol. I want to stay with the cool kids anyway :-D

It's in OT somewhere. Saw it today, it has ties with the Stafford Is Fat league though, also known as the second tier Fantasy League on GAF.

How did you do in your first week btw?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Everyone give me your energy, we need it to help get Josh Gordon reinstated!

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR EVERYONE! LET'S DO THIS!

WR9z5f3.jpg

UberTag

Shirtless league always feels like 1 person who knows what they are doing(uber) and 15 idiots drafting Tebow and Josh Gordon
This is easily the most fitting description of our league.
Even I wouldn't describe this league that way.
I practically lucked into the title win last year after fielding a perpetual lineup of Jaguars and Rams for most of the season.

Greg had the best fantasy lineup week after week and I should have been bounced in the semis by Wes thanks to my lineup that literally had no Tight End. I literally limped into the finals off of an anemic performance by the Lions defense in the Monday nighter. Literally one sack of Joe Flacco by Glover Quin in the 4th quarter changed the outcome of that matchup and the league championship.
In yet another example of the fallacy of Fox318's Shirtless League assessment, I foolishly burned my waiver priority immediately following the draft on Geno Smith (who I subsequently dumped) not realizing that the waiver rules don't reset to reverse order of standings in this league.

So not only am I down 0-1 but I have shit waiver priority this week to repair the damage of drafting Ray Rice and Kave's Josh Gordon faith is looking mighty fine right now.

I will take solace in the fact that the Browns and Leafs will continue to be horrible.

UberTag

I'll make a list.

But I hate you because you called my OP a disgrace.

Why does nobody want to trade with me :(
Trades after Week 1 are usually a bad idea.
Granted, in this league if so many are on board with trading away their studs after one bad performance, I should probably be sending some offers out.

Fox318

Trades after Week 1 are usually a bad idea.
Granted, in this league if so many are on board with trading away their studs after one bad performance, I should probably be sending some offers out.

I've been trying to trade Palmer for a RB

rando14

I'm gonna respectfully decline your trade offer. Pls don't fine me

Your trade would make my already shit running back group shittier, my team will admire Manziel from a far.

Pls don't fine me
pLs

Your RB group could be better if you didn't have THREE qb's on your roster you old horny slut!!

Your RB group could be better if you didn't have THREE qb's on your roster you old horny slut!!
LMAO
How dare you call me old?! You old!

I only take fantasy advise from my inner council. A trained group of professionals ( drake songs , and MNF Gruden)
I'm picking up another Qb just to spite Rando

rando14

Happy bday Commish!! For your birthday present, I will allow you absolve me of my fines!! :cool:

On a FF-related note, I see that Fox has changed his name to an inflammatory statement about my quarterback Russell "White-People-Hair" Wilson!! This will not go unpunished!!

Happy birthday to the best shirtless commissioner in the universe!

Happy bday Commish!! For your birthday present, I will allow you absolve me of my fines!! :cool:

On a FF-related note, I see that Fox has changed his name to an inflammatory statement about my quarterback Russell "White-People-Hair" Wilson!! This will not go unpunished!!

Thanks friends! We may grow older, but never wear a shirt.

Also, is it fun to have a defensive player on the roster? Seems like a nice twist, but everybody was against it in the first year we set this league up. But then again, we also did an offline draft.

UberTag

it won't let me drop AP
They'll remove his undroppable tag in short order. But you'll need to wait for that to happen.
You could also try trading him. I hear the Commish is enthusiastic about early season trading.

Also, is it fun to have a defensive player on the roster? Seems like a nice twist, but everybody was against it in the first year we set this league up. But then again, we also did an offline draft.
IDP leagues are great fun... but a single defensive player slot would be kind of a waste.

Top Bottom