• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Like don't get me wrong despite all this I think Pettine has done a pretty good job with what he has.

But we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel now with our depth.

Like don't get me wrong despite all this I think Pettine has done a pretty good job with what he has.

But we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel now with our depth.
I really like Pettine. He's in a good overall situation, and expect him to be our coach for a long time.
I hope atleast

Is the trade deadline over? I'll trade you my kicker and a great amazing awesome Te in Jared cook for Gordon :)

BG I am sick of all this fighting!! That's it, this war is over!! No more poisonous remarks shall exit these lips!!
Misc-HappyHug.gif

UberTag

I'm still scratching my head at Kave's LeSean McCoy firesale last week that allowed rando to upgrade a scrub committee running back on a team that can't run the ball (a Cleveland Brown, of course), a forgotten receiver and a broken tight end (both Redskins) for Andre Ellington.

I mean, I know you guys don't want me to repeat... but that's some "shady" business right there. BaltimoreLarry has a right to be pissed.

Look at me, I'm making moves!! Watch out Uber!!
I'll see you in the playoffs. I owe you some payback for that Week 1 beatdown.

Rando is still in first!!!! NOT ALL IS LOST!
Yet
What about now?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Whatever I had to take a chance

I did what I needed to and now hope the combined efforts of Andrew Luck and Josh Gordon can take me into the playoffs!!!

UberTag

Whatever I had to take a chance

I did what I needed to and now hope the combined efforts of Andrew Luck and Josh Gordon can take me into the playoffs!!!
Taking chances is what fantasy football is all about.

I just fail to see how trading McCoy for West & Garcon qualifies as "taking a chance".
They offered you no upside whatsoever.

When I think of trade offers to "take a chance", I could see trading McCoy for West & Gordon... or trading McCoy for Adrian Peterson & Garcon. THAT would have been taking a chance.

West & Garcon, though? That's more along the lines of "that player on that team I like touched the ball 26 times one week and I think that will continue despite the fact that they've been wholly unpredictable in how they use their running backs and can't run the ball since Alex Mack went down to injury". Props to rando for taking advantage of the situation.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Taking chances is what fantasy football is all about.

I just fail to see how trading McCoy for West & Garcon qualifies as "taking a chance".
They offered you no upside whatsoever.

When I think of trade offers to "take a chance", I could see trading McCoy for West & Gordon... or trading McCoy for Adrian Peterson & Garcon. THAT would have been taking a chance.

West & Garcon, though? That's more along the lines of "that player on that team I like touched the ball 26 times one week and I think that will continue despite the fact that they've been wholly unpredictable in how they use their running backs and can't run the ball since Alex Mack went down to injury". Props to rando for taking advantage of the situation.

Okay...

I'll remember to double check with you any time I do a trade again.

Might do the same with any pickups or drops I do as well.

I'm still scratching my head at Kave's LeSean McCoy firesale last week that allowed rando to upgrade a scrub committee running back on a team that can't run the ball (a Cleveland Brown, of course), a forgotten receiver and a broken tight end (both Redskins) for Andre Ellington.

I mean, I know you guys don't want me to repeat... but that's some "shady" business right there. BaltimoreLarry has a right to be pissed.

I'll see you in the playoffs. I owe you some payback for that Week 1 beatdown.

What about now?

Now all is lost and it's officially time to panic.

Kevyt

I was confused about the title. I thought it was a thread about posting shirtless selfies or something similar... lol.

I too play Gordon this week, hope he has 300 yds. But he'll probably knock me out of the play off hunt.

Also Rando aren't we playing each other this week?! You've been super slutty and haven't said anything about it at all!

Kevyt

Here I was getting ready to post my shirtless selfie showing off my six pack
hidden underneath layers and layers of belly fat
lol.

I Won!!!! Justin Forsett da god.

The greatest waiver wire pick-up in Shirtless History.

Also, regarding our dear friend Rando. I'm issuing a reward for the person who finds him. The person who finds Rando and makes sure he's okay gets a 50k fine deduction.

UberTag

Congrats to...

- The Manzielchurian Candidate
- GRONK GRONK MONEY
- Bam Bam Thank You Kam
- PeyPey the Piper
- The Haberdashers
- Hello Idzik MeYoureLooking For
- A Mingo Ate My Brady

... on making the Shirtless League playoffs!

7e0202685a6d78cb8d046cae0ed15c34.jpg

Top Bottom