• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Bread

Banned
That's Darkest Red.

I'm Facing Rando ;_;
if you have any respect for our missing friend, you'll throw the game!

#FindRando #LetRandoWin

rK70cZY.png

me and greg got fucked :(

why did everyone have to have their best weeks against us

UberTag

I got third most points against, yet I'm 4th. (should be 3rd, fuck you NFL.com).

This is my breakout year !
I'm rooting for you, Dutch! What better way to break out than to personally eliminate that infidel who won it all last year.

Show these guys it can be done!

UberTag

Avatar bets are fun. I'll even do a one-sided one with Kave even though he's not around.
If I lose to him this weekend, I'll sport a Phil Kessel avatar for the remainder of 2014.

Just look at this guy...

tumblr_ndf3huu84q1trnypco4_400.png

620-kessel-56-thumb-620xauto-349703.jpg

I'm not even sure his mother loves that face.

UberTag

Kave_Man is giving my team a good run.
I may need to don a Kessel avatar shortly. Will get someone to deck him out in an adorable red Santa hat.

Need 5 points from Nelson to beat Rando D:

Thought I was done for since he has Murray and Bell as his starting RBs, but GRONK and Jules are keeping me in the game. Now I need Jordy to put the team on his back.

He'll probably have like 40 yards and I'll lose by a point

UberTag

I need Julio Jones to outscore Roddy White by 12 yards tonight or I'm donning a Kessel avatar in what I believe is GAF's first ever, self-inflicted, one-sided avatar bet with a non-responsive opponent in forum history.

EDIT: So far, so good for Team Julio. The rest of you had better be rooting for Kave to take me out while I'm vulnerable. You may not get another chance like this.

Congrats to the Commish and BlackGhost on advancing to the semi-finals.
The_Darkest_Red "should" join them but will need just a little bit of love sent Cobb's way in the 2nd half to make it official.

UberTag

Julio Jones done exploded.

The New Revis Island owner should be heavily fined by Dutch for dealing him to me back in Week 10 for two guys who subsequently got themselves injured.
I have been spared the shame of adorning a Kessel avatar.

Next week it's Dutch vs. UberTag Part II. Can Dutch derail my bid for a repeat championship and bring honor back to the Shirtless masses?
I've already ended one GAF league commissioner's fantasy season this year. Will I make it two?

UberTag

Lots of good news for the Commish this week.

Shoelace is done for the season which makes Gerhart more valuable.
Mathews isn't practicing for the Chargers which makes Oliver more valuable.
Both could be getting double-digit starter touches in their respective backfields this weekend.

Andre Johnson isn't practicing either which could lead to Hopkins being a target magnet for Fitzmagic.

I have to face my boy BG in the conference finals... I thought it would be Browns vs. Dolphins in the AFCCG this year but our head to head matchup has manifested a bit differently.

BG, if you are the man you claim to be you will do what your team has chosen to do this week. You will start Johnny Manziel. Just imagine if you lose and he puts up 30 points on your bench!

I have to face my boy BG in the conference finals... I thought it would be Browns vs. Dolphins in the AFCCG this year but our head to head matchup has manifested a bit differently.

BG, if you are the man you claim to be you will do what your team has chosen to do this week. You will start Johnny Manziel. Just imagine if you lose and he puts up 30 points on your bench!
Hmmmm
Interesting.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't do it BG.

Remember JFF is only a rookie he'll only put up like 2TDs, 250yds and like 77 yds rushing.

We can't expect much in his first start.

#wreckthisleague

UberTag

I also think you should start Manziel.

I missed grabbing him to keep him away from a QB-deprived owner in the big GAF money league and this is bound to be the fatal mistake that bounces me from the playoffs for the 4th consecutive year.
He's guaranteed to explode.

UberTag

Best of luck in our matchup this week, Dutch.
Don't let this Bills fan win your Super Bowl two years running.
You owe it your Patriot fan brethren to step up and take me out.
And, if not for them, do it for Gronk!

Rob_Gronkowski_Kittens_ESPN_The_Magazine_Photos.png

EDIT: Just look at that pathetic showing from my team tonight. I think the Commish is going to pull a victory out this week, guys!

Top Bottom