• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

I so need to get an Odell Beckham jersey in the fantasy off-season.

nfl_g_odell8_cr_400x600.jpg

The dude is almost single-handedly carrying my fantasy teams through this year's playoffs.

UberTag

Provided I withstand the Stafford assault, you guys will be depending on The_Darkest_Red to end my reign of terror next week.
If I was in your shoes I'd want to restart too.

While we ponder this reality, allow me to share more Gronk kitten pics.

Rob_Gronkowski_Kittens_Photos.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly guys...

Where are you getting these photos of me and Gronk? We did them privately and not for the internet to consume.

UberTag

Honestly guys...

Where are you getting these photos of me and Gronk? We did them privately and not for the internet to consume.
I was saving them so I could prove collusion between you and Dutch if you happened to pull out the win last week.
But seeing how that didn't happen, I didn't want them to go to waste.

Besides, you should be happy to have them shared. I think they're quite flattering.

UberTag

Here we go, Uber. Good luck!
You too, TDR. Hope PeyPey's boo-boo isn't serious and he's able to play for you tomorrow night. Figured I'd scoop up Osweiler on the off-chance he's not.

EDIT: That Brees-Graham combo sure hasn't worked out for me this year. TDR has a legitimate shot at ending my reign of terror this week.

You too, TDR. Hope PeyPey's boo-boo isn't serious and he's able to play for you tomorrow night. Figured I'd scoop up Osweiler on the off-chance he's not.

EDIT: That Brees-Graham combo sure hasn't worked out for me this year. TDR has a legitimate shot at ending my reign of terror this week.
I've lived and died by the PeyPey all season. If he's out it's only fitting I should lose.

UberTag

I've lived and died by the PeyPey all season. If he's out it's only fitting I should lose.
I'd like to say it's a foregone conclusion that he'll be fine... but Luck just completely shit the bed to cost me the win in the GAF No Quitters money league so anything can happen.

Top Bottom