• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My season has gone to shit already.

I still have the win against the basic bitch Rando tho.

edit: And this nice shirt that Larry got me.

rando14

My season has gone to shit already.

I still have the win against the basic bitch Rando tho.

edit: And this nice shirt that Larry got me.

Congrats on the super bowl

EDIT: Wait are you interested in trading golden taint, I shouldnt be burning bridges like this .......!!

*faints

iu

rando14

Omg smh, can't believe Browns gaf is turning on one of its own boys, rando the ORIGINAL Duke Johnson and Gary barnidge believer -_-

P.S. Nobody uses Duck duck go image search BG you dumb ho!! Thats right u exposed, just use Googy

Duck Duck go is the for the sophisticated, the brightest and most promising of the Ohio.

Rando probably uses knock off web searching sites like ask Javon

UberTag

Omg smh, can't believe Browns gaf is turning on one of its own boys, rando the ORIGINAL Duke Johnson and Gary barnidge believer -_-
I'm confused. Why is it that Browns GAF is represented so strongly in this league and yet both Josh McCown and Gary Barnidge are owned by non-Browns GAF team owners? What does that say about Browns GAF? Confrontation and I should be getting trade offers like crazy. When are they coming? Or are you guys just pretending to be believers without following through on your ideals?

I'm confused. Why is it that Browns GAF is represented so strongly in this league and yet both Josh McCown and Gary Barnidge are owned by non-Browns GAF team owners? What does that say about Browns GAF? Confrontation and I should be getting trade offers like crazy. When are they coming? Or are you guys just pretending to be believers without following through on your ideals?

At least I support my team, #TeamGronk, by taking him first overall.

...isn't Confrontation Browns-GAF

minx

I was very confused why Jeffrey was on my team. Forgot I had made that trade offer last week. Do trade offers have no expiration date on NFL.com? I like that about ESPN

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will review all trade requests tonight.

Couldn't look at them yesterday for obvious reasons and I'm at work right now.

Accepted the Stewart trade out of desperation and because fuck BG and his backtracking. If you don't wanna trade, just say so from the beginning.

Gonna keep the QB though, Uber.

UberTag

What type of chips you munching on? Oh yeah I sent you a trade too.
<stops munching chips... Lay's classic potato chips, incidentally>

But that's the same offer I contemplated and rejected earlier this morning. <pouts>
I really did try and think of a good counter for that one, too.

In that case, let me help out with a sales pitch for you.

Charles owners (like Confrontation in this league) know the pain of having a top running back go down for the season without having a proven and capable backup either on one's roster or ready to step in. Rawls has proven that he'll be fantasy-worthy when and if Lynch goes down which is great because it affords you peace of mind in a league such as this with 16 owners and limited pickups per week that you're covered no matter what. It's like having insurance for your RB1 investment.

So then, the question people have to ask themselves when they're entertaining trading for the Lynch-Rawls tandem is whether or not that peace of mind is worth it at the expense of potentially losing week-to-week fantasy value if they have an RB they would be giving up that's comparable.

Seattle, incidentally, quietly has more rushing yards per game this season than any other team in the NFL... 142.4. This, despite the fact that they have serious challenges on the offensive line and Lynch's hamstring concerns. Those seem to be manifesting themselves somewhat in the absence of rushing touchdowns - only a single one through 5 games (which went to Rawls). It would seem reasonable to assume that's a statistical anomaly (ditto for the 11 rushing TDs the Falcons have scored) and that those values will normalize over the next few weeks. Which will translate into elevated value for whichever Seahawks back happens to be starting.

Unless, of course, Jimmy Graham continues to be whiny. Which is likely.

UberTag

it's a shame i have no depth at any position, i like trading things.
You could always sell high on Freeman.

I found something to counter minx's offer with.
Also, sent a new offer out to my fellow Bruins fan, ActStriker, that has immediate importance for him along with my outstanding offer to Kave.

I welcome counter offers as always.

rando14

Beard how can I massage Jimofey Gram and Doug Baldwin from you... I am trying to complete the ultimate seahawks fantasy lineup

I can offer you Colin Krabernick... it will be the ultimately Exchange of Losers

UberTag

Beard how can I massage Jimofey Gram and Doug Baldwin from you... I am trying to complete the ultimate seahawks fantasy lineup

I can offer you Colin Krabernick... it will be the ultimately Exchange of Losers
Wish I had a Seachicken to trade you, rando.
That said, given a choice between Kaepernick and a crab dinner... I'd take the crab dinner.

Sorry Uber, that trade's a no go for me

Since Dez will be back in the next couple of weeks, Jones would just be a warm body, and I'll get Gurley back off of the bye next week.. I'm willing to take the risk this week.

UberTag

Sorry Uber, that trade's a no go for me

Since Dez will be back in the next couple of weeks, Jones would just be a warm body, and I'll get Gurley back off of the bye next week.. I'm willing to take the risk this week.
No worries. Had to explore the opportunity with Forsett questionable this week.
Seems like he should be good to go on Sunday but you never really know until that morning arrives.

minx

<stops munching chips... Lay's classic potato chips, incidentally>

But that's the same offer I contemplated and rejected earlier this morning. <pouts>
I really did try and think of a good counter for that one, too.

In that case, let me help out with a sales pitch for you.

Charles owners (like Confrontation in this league) know the pain of having a top running back go down for the season without having a proven and capable backup either on one's roster or ready to step in. Rawls has proven that he'll be fantasy-worthy when and if Lynch goes down which is great because it affords you peace of mind in a league such as this with 16 owners and limited pickups per week that you're covered no matter what. It's like having insurance for your RB1 investment.

So then, the question people have to ask themselves when they're entertaining trading for the Lynch-Rawls tandem is whether or not that peace of mind is worth it at the expense of potentially losing week-to-week fantasy value if they have an RB they would be giving up that's comparable.

Seattle, incidentally, quietly has more rushing yards per game this season than any other team in the NFL... 142.4. This, despite the fact that they have serious challenges on the offensive line and Lynch's hamstring concerns. Those seem to be manifesting themselves somewhat in the absence of rushing touchdowns - only a single one through 5 games (which went to Rawls). It would seem reasonable to assume that's a statistical anomaly (ditto for the 11 rushing TDs the Falcons have scored) and that those values will normalize over the next few weeks. Which will translate into elevated value for whichever Seahawks back happens to be starting.

Unless, of course, Jimmy Graham continues to be whiny. Which is likely.

I thought I had sent the trade but never received a notification of the rejection.... So I sent it again lol.

Top Bottom