• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Bread

Banned
Beard how can I massage Jimofey Gram and Doug Baldwin from you... I am trying to complete the ultimate seahawks fantasy lineup

I can offer you Colin Krabernick... it will be the ultimately Exchange of Losers
i have nfl legend andy dalton already!

give me a dope WR for my two shitty WRs

rando14

I have rejected two trades.

I am now deliberating on Rando's.

post-49639-spongebob-waiting-gif-Imgur-co-tfl3.gif

rando14

Hey Bg remember when you drafted Peyton before I could !!

*grabs Bg collar

Look at me... ...look at me!!

I did this to you!!

Hey Rando remember when you and other sluts in the league all sent me trades for Lamar Miller?!
*punches multiple members in stomach
*steals lunch money
*chicken nugs for dinner hoes!

Yo, Ima Finna take this time to shit on my boy Rando while he's down in the dumps!
In the words of trump he's a Loser! And in the words of me! He's a stupid assssssssssss biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......*pause.................iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

If I lose to you because of Lamar Miller I will have a lot of egg on my face.....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24843-1375127284-8.gif

UberTag

I thought I had the inside track at finally dealing Confrontation his first loss.
But he got upset with me for questioning his Browns fan status and mocking his GAF avatar.
And then I dealt him JStew and he wound up having his best game of the year against me.

Boo-urns. I'd go eat something due to my depression but Eddie Lacy appears to have eaten everything in my fridge.

rando14

Yo, Ima Finna take this time to shit on my boy Rando while he's down in the dumps!
In the words of trump he's a Loser! And in the words of me! He's a stupid assssssssssss biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......*pause.................iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24843-1375127284-8.gif

O
M
G

yzY8qM8.gif

I'm so gud

Also, Confrontation is 1 win away from equaling the best start in Shirtless history. Wrayfield (May he RIP in peace) started 7-0 in season 1, to then not win the title.

Sorry Uber, brah. You were the last guy I wanted to beat and to score so heavily on after Charles went down. Absolutely crazy what my team did.

UberTag

Wut he do? Du'
He did what one should never do.
He insinuated that the "believe" in the NeoGAF slogan stood for "bee-lieve".

(I've made the same mistake myself. It's not fun.)

Sorry Uber, brah. You were the last guy I wanted to beat and to score so heavily on after Charles went down. Absolutely crazy what my team did.
You're going for Shirtless league history. No need to apologize. Go after that record!

rando14

Julio TD!!

I deserve this happiness :)

EDIT: Why didn't I start Charcandrick!!?!?!?

I don't deserve this unhappiness!!

UberTag

Hmmm... losing Foster for the season isn't nice.
Suppose it's a good thing I plucked Cobb before today's games. Will probably need to use him in short order.

Top Bottom