• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

UberTag

Remember when I stole Peyton from Rando.....
I'm certainly not complaining.
Peyton being trash is a big reason why I used up the Broncos in my Eliminator run last week. Didn't want to deal with him later.
That said, I thought Denver's defense was better than this. And that they would lean on their run game more instead of having Peyton showcase how old and useless he is.

They've got a decent drive going now, though. Perhaps you'll get lucky.
There ya go, he scored a touchdown.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If Folk and Ivory keep it under 50 points, then I should be off to a 2-0 start!

I don't think I ever started 2-0 !

I know for damn sure I've never been 2-0, my second win usually takes a few weeks to arrive.

How does it feel Rando? You lost to me! Kave!

THE WIN IS FOREVER!!!

Fox318

zaWNCqm.gif

UberTag

I know for damn sure I've never been 2-0, my second win usually takes a few weeks to arrive.

How does it feel Rando? You lost to me! Kave!

THE WIN IS FOREVER!!!
I don't know what to think any more.
This must be an omen. The Leafs are going to win the Stanley Cup this season.

UberTag

As long as they don't go up 4-1 in a Game 7.

also WTB a QB
I have an extra QB. Any Romo / Cutler / Brees owners want to talk turkey? You know where to find me.
(Talking turkey is an awful lot like talking Gronk. Except you go Gobble Gobble instead of Gronk Gronk.)

UberTag

I want a RB.

Make me an offer I can't resist.
Dutch doesn't want any of my RBs. :(
Commish: "But I could resist those offers. I said to make offers I can't resist."
But that would make me stupid. You're supposed to make a counter-offer and see if I can resist pulling the trigger.
Commish: "Ah. This would be so much easier if you had running backs with the word Gronk in their names."
Well, I don't. Chris Gronkowski isn't signed.

Uber, for some reason that trade you offered, disappeared on me. I clicked on counter to see what else you had, then just clicked on 'players' and when I wanted to go back, the trade is gone.

I'm good on WRs, though and I can't trust Donnell to be my TE1 at the moment.

UberTag

Uber, for some reason that trade you offered, disappeared on me. I clicked on counter to see what else you had, then just clicked on 'players' and when I wanted to go back, the trade is gone.

I'm good on WRs, though and I can't trust Donnell to be my TE1 at the moment.
That's more than understandable. I think even Donnell would be an upgrade for me right now. How sad is that?
Feel free to throw a trade offer my way if you're looking to improve your lineup elsewhere.

That's more than understandable. I think even Donnell would be an upgrade for me right now. How sad is that?
Feel free to throw a trade offer my way if you're looking to improve your lineup elsewhere.

Sure, but I do quite like my team at the moment, so it's pretty unlikely in the near future. Unless my banged up players don't recover properly.

Has Rando foreshaken us again?

Someone needs to tell him that lebron James and lil Wayne didn't need school, so why does he?

rando14

I'm right here you thots!! Sry been really busy with school, just a theme this year, can't post as much ..... :\

BUT while I AM here, ever since my loss to Kave, I have been walking thru the valley of the shadow of death, I took a look at my life and realized theres nothing left.... (Coolio...)

I was truly a Ashy Larry .............

HOWEVER I see that I beat Uber!! He is the de facto King of Games, and vis a vis I have now become King of Games

Pls kneel peasants, I am the king of the woooooooooooorld!!

(Intermission: Please play Gorge Michael's Freedom in another tab)

tX3LwiC.gif

Bread

Banned
I'm right here you thots!! Sry been really busy with school, just a theme this year, can't post as much ..... :\

BUT while I AM here, ever since my loss to Kave, I have been walking thru the valley of the shadow of death, I took a look at my life and realized theres nothing left.... (Coolio...)

I was truly a Ashy Larry .............

HOWEVER I see that I beat Uber!! He is the de facto King of Games, and vis a vis I have now become King of Games

Pls kneel peasants, I am the king of the woooooooooooorld!!

(Intermission: Please play Gorge Michael's Freedom in another tab)

tX3LwiC.gif
giphy.gif

UberTag

So much for that....

Fuck you Maclin, Fuck you Steve Smith and fuck you Red Rifle!

I don't think I ever scored this many points and I still lost.

BULLSHIT
I had a few matchups go that way this week. It's inevitable on weeks with lots of offense.
So are you more eager to make a trade now?

Top Bottom