• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

UberTag

I changed my mind.

I want Foster again
Just a heads up to everyone (whether you own 4 tight ends or not), I have updated my Trading Block on NFL.com.

Long Island Broskis

On the Block

Ryan Tannehill
Mark Ingram
Jonathan Stewart
Karlos Williams

Untouchable

Antonio Brown

Interested In

TE

Positions Available

RB

Remember, you can only play 2 tight ends each week; the others just collect dust on your bench and offer little upside.
Certainly not the same upside that a juicy running back or wide receiver does.

Sorry Uber, Delanie is my untradable TE at the moment. MM is gonna be looking at him a lot, especially in the endzone I feel. I'm waiting for Donnell to explode, cause Eli usually likes his TEs and Barnidge is climbing up the ranks in CLE and I see him getting more and more looks. Especially after that performance against the Raiders.

rando14

Hmmm Grug forgot to take out Andre Luck .... BUT on the other hand Quintorris kinda stunk it up AND T will and Ammer abdullah are about to take a shit on national TV...

P.s. I might be inclined to trade Duke Johnson, would any Browns GAF's be interested.... I know he's Kae and BG's boy but WHO LOVES HIM MORE ????

rando14

3-1 biiiiiiiiiiiitch!! Swiiggty swoogity, I'm coming for Confrontation's Brownie Booty!!

Hmmm I am up against Berad this week though, he has a good team....

UberTag

Not sure I'm going to be able to rebound and make a run this year.
Ah well, more fun for you guys. I am willing to offer my services out as a freelance consultant.

rando14

You also did lose to me.

THE WIN IS FOREVER!!!

Hey speaking of losing, Kave, how did Smoak do in yesterday's playoff game??

Tht8mpL.gif

Well, that's the end of my season. Good game everyone. No more perfect season.

Coleman wins the starting job in ATL, gets injured. Now in the back up role.
And now the big one with Charles.

Open to trades for RBs.

UberTag

Well, that's the end of my season. Good game everyone. No more perfect season.

Coleman wins the starting job in ATL, gets injured. Now in the back up role.
And now the big one with Charles.

Open to trades for RBs.
Yeah, Charles killed a bunch of fantasy seasons today.
I own him in two leagues myself. Not a great situation especially because Kansas City decided to be dicks and not commit to a competent handcuff as a parachute.
Suspect they'll be in tank mode for the rest of the year and give the Lions a run for the 1st overall pick.

Apparently Barnidge is the real deal... who knew?

Absolutely insane what he's been doing the last couple of weeks. Definitely got a great chemistry going with McCown. Of course I sat him, half an hour before the game because I read on NFL Network at the bottom ticker that BAL gave up the least amount of points this season to TEs.

Im out here feeling like Brady, Dutch looking like Goodell
prbg7g3.gif

Next up is that basic bitch !
Fake edit: oops my phone autocorrected Rando!
#basic

Top Bottom