• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

UberTag

You've scored 100 points less than Uber yet he's 5-5 and you're 7-3!! Your luck will run out soon, you clap-having jezebel!!
I for one am happy for Kave_Man's continued luck. He deserves a successful fantasy team to be happy about... because his actual favored sports teams having any sort of success is clearly a fantasy.

What I'm not happy about is losing the 5-5 tiebreaker to two other teams that have scored less than 100 points than me. What's up with that?

Somebody send me a trade offer. Got some TEs who could help any team.

Edit: if anyone sends me a trade offer for Gronk, he will get punched in the vagina.

Milchjon

fry_icon_by_slamiticon-d613vvh.png

I know it's late but I didn't take the time to gloat after beating confrontation.
In your face biiiiiiiiiitttttcxccchhhhhh
giphy.gif

Number 1!

Think about it, the 5 greatest Fantasy players alive BG, BG, BG, BG, BG!
tumblr_mdv849W9SV1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

tumblr_mqtfhdLwoP1qdnotlo1_500.gif

rando14

ANNOUNCEMENT

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

I am considering removing NeoGAF user and Shirtless participant, BlackGhost, from my Snapchat friends list, on accusations for sending me Snaps when he is TAKING A SHIT -_-

I will allow pause for any rebuttals or counters.

Milchjon

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am considering removing NeoGAF user and Shirtless participant, BlackGhost, from my Snapchat friends list, on accusations for sending me Snaps when he is TAKING A SHIT -_-

I will allow pause for any rebuttals or counters.

Bromance taken to the next level!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG is my boy and I'm beefing like crazy with Rando right now but even I have to say Rando is in the right to remove him.

BG get in here and explain yourself you THOT!

The picture in question was very tasteful. It was only a pants shot. If I say so myself the picture was quite erotic and exotic at the same time, a damn hard task to pull off.

you're welcome for the art

Sincerely,
BG Maximus Aurelius

fUjHqd.gif

UberTag

Today's waiver run is a case of the rich get even richer. The Shirtless League's top two scoring teams in Weeden's Ginger Pubes and rando14 (who is above naming his team something cool) won the bounty of Javorius Allen and Spencer Ware. Nice work you two.

UberTag

I might agree. How does everybody else feel about this?
To be honest, I sort of like it when there's more strategy involved in when to use one waiver's priority as there is here. The default NFL.com rules technically recreate the same rules NFL teams abide by to sign players. Pull the trigger on claiming someone off waivers and you go back to the start of the line. Or wait out them hitting free agency if you don't want to lose your spot in the priority line.

For some context, we do weekly waiver resets by standings in the No Quitters league this year and the same owner (out of 16 teams) has wound up getting Charcandrick West (the week Charles went out), DeAngelo Williams (the week Bell went out) and Javorius Allen (the week Forsett went out) because he has been so ineffectual at otherwise managing his team. He's 5-6 despite facing the fewest opposition points in the league and will likely make the playoffs due to having been gifted a bounty of the biggest free agent backup running backs of the 2015 season.

The fairest way of doing free agent signings over the course of the season is to employ a FAAB auction bidding system with a budget set at the beginning of the year. But that can prove intimidating as there's a learning curve for people not accustomed to how to manage their budget to get the most benefit from it over the course of 15 weeks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Let's get the hell out of NFL.com next year!

That's all I want.

I'll take my shirt off if we do that next year.

Yeah NFL.com sucks! Let's move to yahoo

What's lost here is that I might beat my own record of longest win streak of 8.

I'm currently on 7 xD xD

Top Bottom