• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Omg Dutch just created the #ToiletGang..... Hmm I'm in!
zwhBRbO.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dammit Dutch, after yelling at me about having Gano out you go and put a kicker who was injured in this week.

I like to win but not like this. :(

Despite that I'll take this win for all shirts and my boy BLarry.

UberTag

I believe I've been mathematically eliminated from the playoff hunt with my loss this week so my two-year reign of terror is now at an end.
Looking forward to a competitive fantasy playoff race over the next month... and I also hope to see Greg not phone it in next season.

rando14

Greg boutta be 0-12.... my boy doesn't deserve this pain!!

Dutch if you are reading this, please fine Kave $10,000 in order to to rectify the situation
Optional: $3,000 fine for BG so he can't eat Bamon noodles anymore

A win this week and I beat my s1 record of 8 straight wins. And then the #383639264293737Storm comes🌪🌪🌪🌪

rando14

Omg what if I lose to Wes this week

j8sPtF4.jpg

I'm impressed with this league, with the way all the recommended waiver pick-ups are already picked up weeks beforehand.

There is a lot riding on this league... fame, fortune, glory... respect!!

Kave's had the upperhand on me for weeks ever since he cheated and beat me early in the season... the tables will turn once I TROUNCE him in the playoffs!! *throws kave's catfood in the trash

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm impressed with this league, with the way all the recommended waiver pick-ups are already picked up weeks beforehand.

It's ridiculous! This is the first year I just got lucky that I have good enough players to get me through this. Look at my bench it's a dumpster fire lit on fire again.

And Rando you nefarious, evil, low down, basic bitch of a man...I already know you're going to beat me in the playoffs. I've had zero success in this league.

Everyone is too smart!

rando14

Cooking class was fun today

It's ridiculous! This is the first year I just got lucky that I have good enough players to get me through this. Look at my bench it's a dumpster fire lit on fire again.

And Rando you nefarious, evil, low down, basic bitch of a man...I already know you're going to beat me in the playoffs. I've had zero success in this league.

Everyone is too smart!

Low down? Nefarious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZMMzTAv1v4

UberTag

Oh hey neat Wes played Allen Robinson against me this week
I'm seeing a lot of "hey neat" comments out of you considering that you're still set up to win this week.
In impressive fashion I might add. This will be Win #7 for you in a row.

rando14

I'm seeing a lot of "hey neat" comments out of you considering that you're still set up to win this week.
In impressive fashion I might add. This will be Win #7 for you in a row.

I still think Wes has a good shot, Brees looking good out there today, Olsen is a stud, and CJ has a chance to have a humongous day against a terrible SD run D. Not to mention Ginn is basically worthless and Kelce is erratic

I am just nervous, if I lose to wes I lose all my respect!! Kave will tear my brown ass to pieces

EDIT: CATCH THE FCKING BALL, GINN

*pukes... EVERYWHERE

UberTag

Go Broskis. I will finish out the Shirtless season with the 6th highest point total in the regular season.
That's the same spot I finished when I won this league two years ago. My team officially rocks!

<loads up on party supplies despite being eliminated from playoff contention>

rando14

I think I'm gonna end up in 2nd...?

Man how the duck did BG (of all people!!) end up with a 9 game winning streak -_-

His fantasy team is literally the anti-Browns

I think I'm gonna end up in 2nd...?

Man how the duck did BG (of all people!!) end up with a 9 game winning streak -_-

His fantasy team is literally the anti-Browns
I beat my season 1 record of 8 straight wins! I'm gonna be in the record books 5ver! What a time to be alive
CPYYZyNW8AEteP3.jpg

minx

What the hell kinds league is this? New Revis Island somehow won the tiebreaker even though I scored more points throughout the year. It's OK though I didn't draft this team and didn't manage it well.

Top Bottom