• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

UberTag

I thought I started Tavon Austin and got all excited.

Then I saw him on my bench....
Memo to Dutch... you're already eliminated. No need to agonize over "who do I start" decisions now. You get the next 4 months off until the draft.
At which point you get to lock up the #1 overall pick again... or have someone draft Gronk ahead of you and you boot them from the league.
And then you restart the draft... and have someone else draft Gronk ahead of you. And you boot THEM from the league.
And you keep going on like so until you win the league by default with the all-Gronkowski shirtless squadron. And what a handsome team that would be!

Memo to Dutch... you're already eliminated. No need to agonize over "who do I start" decisions now. You get the next 4 months off until the draft.
At which point you get to lock up the #1 overall pick again... or have someone draft Gronk ahead of you and you boot them from the league.
And then you restart the draft... and have someone else draft Gronk ahead of you. And you boot THEM from the league.
And you keep going on like so until you win the league by default with the all-Gronkowski shirtless squadron. And what a handsome team that would be!

Still wanna win this week to finish as high as possible!

GRONK GRONK

rando14

Down 16 my season comes down to Golden Tate tonight.

*sweats*

you_will_fail.gif

rando14

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were scared of facing Kave in the finals.

I do not fear Cleve_Man!!

I am a little afeared of Ghost, on account of his almost all his players have INSANELY GOOD matchups next week, even with Odell Beckman out, he will wipe the floor with me...!!

Hello Shirtless heathens..

Kave.. I won my matchup and am in the finals. Win the matchup and bring the championship home to Browns Nation because I'm going to fuck it up.

rando14

You did this BG!! You gave the suggestion!!

I am 100% innocent and I refuse to have my name dragged through the mud, not like this...!! *brushes off shoulders

(When did I become, like, a supervillain to Browns gaf... we used to be legit besties... what is this??)

I am 100% innocent and I refuse to have my name dragged through the mud, not like this...!! *brushes off shoulders

(When did I become, like, a supervillain to Browns gaf... we used to be legit besties... what is this??)

You were always a villain. We just sided with you and much like Finn.. We couldn't take be on the Dark Side anymore.

Also, just because someone suggests something.. Doesn't mean you actually do it.

I think I jokingly called you out in the shirtless thread last year, can't remember why? Then you started a all out war on me. And great battles were raged.

Bread

Banned
You guys both need to shut up and join me in chargersgaf! The air smells like ramen and the water tastes like ramen broth!

I think I jokingly called you out in the shirtless thread last year, can't remember why? Then you started a all out war on me. And great battles were raged.

I joked on CDY and Rando by hoping they get Bevell as their coach somehow and then he turnt against me. Then his own foolishness ruined Rawls' career and he blames me.

Such a jealous and spiteful person.
;)

rando14

I joked on CDY and Rando by hoping they get Bevell as their coach somehow and then he turnt against me. Then his own foolishness ruined Rawls' career and he blames me.

Such a jealous and spiteful person.
;)

Hmmm I am hearing this, sounds like you and Bg were the ones to start it, yet you hold the grudge against me...!! And I am willing to forgive and forget and return to our once jovial friendship

You guys both need to shut up and join me in chargersgaf! The air smells like ramen and the water tastes like ramen broth!

This offer may be too good to pass up, I can leave my worries and join Bread in his hottub in San diego

Let me ask you this friend... are swimming shorts required, or can I bathe the way God made me!! :)

Bread

Banned
I should note that the air and water I'm talking about are entirely exclusive to my hot tub. I get that shit nice and hot so my noodles are tender! Join me friends ;_;

With that Tate catch I officially lose.

I want to take this time to blame Rando for this loss. Rando dropped Carolina, with caused me to pick them up. I started them weekly. This is the only week they scored 0 points. Clear sabotage by Rando, he played the long game. Well played Randall.

rando14

I want to take this time to blame Rando for this loss. Rando dropped Carolina, with caused me to pick them up. I started them weekly. This is the only week they scored 0 points. Clear sabotage by Rando, he played the long game. Well played Randall.

OMG lol bg you are such a SLUT, you keep picking up my leftovers on Waivers all year and now you blame me!!

Let's go Bread

*flies away on Bread's magic carpet

Bread

Banned
OMG lol bg you are such a SLUT, you keep picking up my leftovers on Waivers all year and now you blame me!!

Let's go Bread

Bg smh you should give me your 1st round pick in the Madden league after this

Smh. You could have brought the championship back to the Cleve. Now Kave is going to have to do it and if you see Kave's avatar, there's no way that Kave can beat Rando. The man is in his head, like Josh Norman.

Let's go Bread

I think you are diabolical enough that this was your plan all along. You don't become a dark lord of the Sith for nothing

So are we all on the Kave_Man bandwagon for next week's championship game?

I am. Go Kave.

I'm tempted to use Russell Wilson for the finals.

This is acceptable. Rando, how would that make you feel?

Top Bottom