• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

UberTag

What the hell kinds league is this? New Revis Island somehow won the tiebreaker even though I scored more points throughout the year. It's OK though I didn't draft this team and didn't manage it well.
You lost to him in Week 13 and head-to-head record is the tiebreaker so he gets bumped ahead. Same reason you finished ahead of me despite an identical record and having scored 74.58 points less. <shrugs shoulders>

rando14

Didnt start Ginn
Didnt start Lockett
Rawls hurt and done

peg9gWc.gif

I beat my season 1 record of 8 straight wins! I'm gonna be in the record books 5ver! What a time to be alive
CPYYZyNW8AEteP3.jpg

Congrats my friend!

Also, when we switch to Yahoo next year, we're changing the tie breaker rules.

Is there anything else you people wanna see changed?

finally, I need the my kicker to score 12 points tonight. Otherwise I will Peyton Manning it again and be one and done.

Congrats my friend!

finally, I need the my kicker to score 12 points tonight. Otherwise I will Peyton Manning it again and be one and done.

Fucking Rivers man.

UberTag

Congrats my friend!

11 points should get the job done... but yeah, that's still a tall order.
Not impossible, though... Brown has cleared that mark in 5 of 12 games this season.

As for changes for next year, seems like most leagues are in love with switching to FAAB for waivers these days so it's something you should at least consider.

rando14

Hmmm I feel like FAAB would be bad, there would assuredly be fuckery

Like BG using all his dollars to pick up Trent Truck after Week 1

UberTag

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Another year, another first play-off round loss.
You deserved far better given your unwavering support of all things Gronk.
Looks like all of the top seeds came through with wins this week... even the undeserving rando14 squeaked out a win despite the injury to Rawls.

You deserved far better given your unwavering support of all things Gronk.
Looks like all of the top seeds came through with wins this week... even the undeserving rando14 squeaked out a win despite the injury to Rawls.

I need to predict the draft well again next year so I can take Gronk first overall again.

UberTag

3 Browns fans in the semi-finals.
This is what happens when I fail to make the playoffs. The Browns fans take over.

For Shirtless success you need to sacrifice real team success
That would explain why I made the finals two years in a row. Go Bills go!

I need to predict the draft well again next year so I can take Gronk first overall again.
I wonder how many fines one would get if they dared to draft Gronk ahead of you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Forgot to do my waivers, but I'm still gonna steal Kaves pizza lunchables this week.
#sloot

This is how you do me?

After I helped our Browns and our boy Johnny win last week?

Bitch!

And you Rando...you have nothing to do with this but you are easily the most nefarious, evil, churlish, no good slut I have ever come across.

This is what happens when I fail to make the playoffs. The Browns fans take over.

That would explain why I made the finals two years in a row. Go Bills go!

I wonder how many fines one would get if they dared to draft Gronk ahead of you.

IF somebody dares to take Gronk before me, they just get kicked from the league and we do the draft all over again.

This is how you do me?

After I helped our Browns and our boy Johnny win last week?

Bitch!

And you Rando...you have nothing to do with this but you are easily the most nefarious, evil, churlish, no good slut I have ever come across.
Hmmm valid points.
Rando is Churlish, Basesifious, and gooselike.

Top Bottom