• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Just wanted to say Hi. How yall doin?

We're good. Shirtless and proud.

#WhenInDoubtGronkItOut

LVEaGVL.gif

Rando, you really are bae.

UberTag

Larry's such a slacker. Compromising the draft slot selection process so egregiously. Not even making a selection after over 100 hours.
He should be bumped behind rando14 in the lottery and get whatever slot happens to be left remaining.

Also, our rookie (Confrontation) appears to have gotten himself banned. Wasn't he properly drug tested?

I'm in contact with Confrontation on Twitter so we're good.

Who's up to draft the upcoming Sunday?
Depends what time? Sunday might be hectic for me. Have one live draft at about 3pm est. and another at around 7:30 est. so it would have to be in the morning/early afternoon

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry I was out most of the day, and now see I get to jump BLarry.

The Shame Circle is proud to take the #2 pick in the draft BIIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHHH!!!

Progress!!!!

Greg is up next.

We can also do the draft on the last Saturday or Sunday before the season, since that works better for Confrontation. What about you guys?

minx

Looks like spot 8 is the earliest pick still open? I'll take that if so. Sept 5th I'll be on my honeymoon but I can try to make draft.

Top Bottom