• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

So Rando and Godslay to pick

1. Dutch
2. Kave
3. Sanjuro
4. Greg
5. Confrontation
6. Larry
7. Ubertag
8. Minx
9. Bread
10. Wes
11. Actstriker
12. Lunchbox
13.BG
15. Fox

UberTag

Where do you guys typically go for fantasy insight. Like rankings and analysis and stuff?
My main stops for fantasy intel include... FantasyPros.com (for consensus player rankings), Rotoworld.com (for breaking news), Footballguys.com (for their discussion forums) and, prior to the draft itself, FantasyFootballCalculator.com (for their ADP tracking).

I've also gotten into the habit of signing up for the RotoPass.com membership package annually as it bundles premium access at multiple sites together for one affordable rate.

Those resources along with the league site itself. Gotta know what players NFL.com is too high and too low on before we draft.

UberTag

Sunday would work better for me personally as well. So the 6th.

Got a new job and probably have to work Saturday.
Sunday works fine with me. Have another draft that day at 8:30pm Eastern / 5:30pm Pacific but so long as this draft doesn't conflict with that one, I'm good.

Congrats on the new job, btw!

Sanjuro

1:30, but it's likely I'm going to be somewhere that night prior for the am.

Everyone already agreed ON Saturday, so I just figured it was a done deal.

UberTag

So as best as I can tell on the draft front everyone originally settled on drafting Saturday... but then rando14 opened the question up for debate again, Bread was the first to chime in with a "Sunday would be better because I can only draft after Dutch goes to bed" and then the Commish (who originally said Saturday was cool) said that Sunday would now be better for him because of his new job.

Does that about summarize everything? Because I'm seeing a lot of "we all agreed" resistance to drafting on Sunday... and, to be fair, the draft window was tentatively locked in a week ago for Saturday morning.

So as best as I can tell on the draft front everyone originally settled on drafting Saturday... but then rando14 opened the question up for debate again, Bread was the first to chime in with a "Sunday would be better because I can only draft after Dutch goes to bed" and then the Commish (who originally said Saturday was cool) said that Sunday would now be better for him because of his new job.

Does that about summarize everything? Because I'm seeing a lot of "we all agreed" resistance to drafting on Sunday... and, to be fair, the draft window was tentatively locked in a week ago for Saturday morning.

Yeah, I kinda hoped we could change it because I want to be there when we draft :D!

But if everybody agrees on saturday, then I'll do it on auto-draft.

The first overall pick is decided on either way.

UberTag

you guys won't even let the commish draft :(

poor dutchy
I would love to see the Commish get to live draft with the rest of us. He shouldn't have to be stuck with Gronk and a bunch of auto-drafted scrubs that ESPN picks out for him.

rando14

Dutch was like the only guy who was actually shirtless on camera for the draft last year, he gained a lot of respect from me for doing that!!

I vote he should be able to draft live *signs treaty

UberTag

So what we doing?

Sunday has my vote, but I'd understand if Saterday is the preferred day.
Is there any window on Saturday where you would be able to draft? That new job of yours isn't one of those 24-hour shift slave labor dealies, is it?
The natives will likely get quite restless if you try to work in a Sunday draft slot so close to the weekend.
Ideally there's a time slot on Saturday that would work out for both you and Bread.

If we really had to, I could do Sunday, because I'm not sure what I'm doing on Sunday yet (but there will be something)

But I planned on it being on Saturday.

UberTag

So what's the plan if we don't hear back from Dutch by tomorrow?
We just start drafting in the thread and give him Gronk #1?

Sanjuro

I really have no idea. It's possible I can late, but we are probably talking closer to 9PM or later. Even that I'm not positive on.

Sanjuro

I'm going to play The final countdown while I slowly strip my shirt off before the draft

VFjO9c1.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm traveling on Sunday but should be able to get a net connection from 9pm (4pm EST).

Monday I should be ok from 2pm EST. Work is a bit hectic this week so I can't say for sure.

Top Bottom