• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

UberTag

Any West Coast peeps feel 8am Pacific is too early?

Do we even have any West Coast peeps?
I've been told they wear shirts over there... even when it's hot outside.

Any West Coast peeps feel 8am Pacific is too early?

Do we even have any West Coast peeps?
I've been told they wear shirts over there... even when it's hot outside.

Could possible do like 7PM/8PM as well if that's better.

I've been a bitch so I would have no problem missing out on some sleep to do the draft.

Godslay

Banned
Well, I thought Dutch was going to replace me since I was going to take a break from FF this year.

I got a Tweet this morning asking when we I could draft and now here we are.

Since it's this close I'll bite the bullet and play.

What time is this going down? Is there an auto draft if I can't make it?

I'll also try to be more active in this thread.

Well, I thought Dutch was going to replace me since I was going to take a break from FF this year.

I got a Tweet this morning asking when we I could draft and now here we are.

Since it's this close I'll bite the bullet and play.

What time is this going down? Is there an auto draft if I can't make it?

I'll also try to be more active in this thread.

Sorry man, I just thought you were considering it and didn't know you decided on not playing. I can try to Find aome somewhat else if you still want to take a break.

Okay, we need everybody to vote between 11am and 7pm.

rando14

I read the OP and I have no idea what this thread is about. American Football, maybe?

This thread is about power, it's about heroism, it's about great bravery, its about terrible strife, about honor, about duty, about chaos, about betrayal, about ... Love

But most importantly

Its about shirtlessness

oti

Banned
This thread is about power, it's about heroism, it's about great bravery, its about terrible strife, about honor, about duty, about chaos, about betrayal, about ... Love

But most importantly

Its about shirtlessness

but where are all the shirtless girls and boys and/or PopGaf gifs what is this

But most importantly

Its about shirtlessness

Basically, we're a real world version of Game of Thrones but with less penises/boobies/murder and more backstabbing.

YciBkpv.jpg

Greg

But most importantly

Its about shirtlessness
it's... beautiful :'))))))))

Sanjuro

If we are doing evening I would prefer the 8-9 ballpark.

7 might be fine, but I'd prefer some leeway if I'm out and about for the day.

UberTag

How about we leave our draft up to GOD?
So Godslay is picking our draft time then?

Are we going to accommodate Larry or are we going to simply encourage him to draft in two leagues at once?
We've got a 2-minute window set between picks in this one so it's certainly feasible. I've seen online poker players play in a dozen games at the same time.

Or are we going to bitchslap Sanjuro for being fussy with his out-and-about-ness and roll with 7pm?

Sanjuro

lolwut?

I've been the most vocal and least fussy. I'm fine with 7pm, it's just a holiday spent outdoors mostly. Figured it would give everyone flex time.

I'll do it later tonight if you cunts can get it together.

UberTag

RT @AdamSchefter : Rumors that the first overall pick for the Shirtless League is already decided.

I wonder who it will be
Is Gronk trying to eat the Vince Lombardi trophy in your avatar, Dutch?
He looks so hungry. Haven't seen a football player so ravenous since Josh Freeman discovered Taco Bell.

The real mystery is who Kave will draft with the second overall pick. My money is on Cleveland Browns superstar, Josh Gordon.

rando14

If Kave doesnt pick Joshua Gordon with his 2nd pick then we all know he is a fraud, basic-ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

UberTag

i'm working tomorrow night

maybe i can make my first pick at least
Well, that part's easy.
You can go to NFL.com, rank your favorite 9 players in order and whoever is at the top of your list when it gets to Pick 9 will be yours. You don't even need to be there.
That said, I would recommend pre-ranking beyond your first pick.

Godslay

Banned
Maybe I'm just jak'd, but I have renewed vigor for this.

Here's to a good year, take your shirts off and let those pepperoni nipples get some sun!

Top Bottom