• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

This amount of disrespect almost makes me want to put on a very stylish shirt. The kind of shirt Michael Jordan would wear or some shit.

rando14

This amount of disrespect almost makes me want to put on a very stylish shirt. The kind of shirt Michael Jordan would wear or some shit.

5uN9990.jpg

I edited my post. I just liked the GIF, since it symbolizes my Fantasy Football level and has a pug making a fool of itself.

#IBelieveInCleve

rando14

BG pls, that's very weird :\

On another note, Lamar Miller the biggest fantasy bust in the history of the planet.... Yes or yes?

You're new here and you don't know me that well yet, so I'll be kind.

There is no such thing as voting, I'm the King Jon Un of fantasy football, the almighty, all knowing, absolute leader.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sees fantasy score vs Kave
tumblr_mzw7k2s0Ku1sz506ao1_250.gif

*faints

Well whether I win or lose at least the Browns will win something this weekend. :(

Also totally realized despite the terrible game yesterday we're still gonna finish 6-10 or 7-9. Why you ask? Because in what world are we allowed to have a top 3 pick and possibly be happy?

*pukes*
#overreactionMonday

Well whether I win or lose at least the Browns will win something this weekend. :(

Also totally realized despite the terrible game yesterday we're still gonna finish 6-10 or 7-9. Why you ask? Because in what world are we allowed to have a top 3 pick and possibly be happy?

*pukes*
#overreactionMonday
Get a top pick, miss out on the franchise player we desperately need by a pick.
*punches Rando in gut
*puke/cries

UberTag

Hmmm I am very happy this week, it is guaranteed next week something awful will happen.....
Perhaps this is one of those Bizarro seasons where you'll just steamroll the rest of the league by 40 points each week and cruise to that perfect record that so eluded the Patriots that one time when they ran into Eli Manning.

How did we go from NFL.com predicting that Randy wouldn't win a single game to him outscoring everybody and their cat?
NFL.com projections were garbage post-draft. And they're still garbage now.
Throw our respective rosters into Yahoo!, ESPN or any other fantasy network and you would have seen drastically different results.

Incidentally, my team was projected to finish 15th overall this year... just barely ahead of rando.
I think NFL.com is running a "false hope simulator" designed to make subpar owners think they did well coming out of the draft and setting their lineups each week only to crush their spirits every Sunday.
It's rather amusing.

rando14

Perhaps this is one of those Bizarro seasons where you'll just steamroll the rest of the league by 40 points each week and cruise to that perfect record that so eluded the Patriots that one time when they ran into Eli Manning.

Omg Uber pls, I didnt realize you were capable of such disrespect!! ;_;

Noooooo I'm against that basic bitch Rando this week!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

EfhOG08.gif

Top Bottom