• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ambrose is the opposite of entertaining, get the belt off this guy.

Makes me sad thinking back to Dean winning the belt in the first place. Everybody was SO happy and shit on me when I tried to say he was a shitty wrestler with annoying promos and now 2 months later everybody saying the same god damned thing. I GET IT, everybody was so thirsty for Roman to drop the belt, I get it, but Dean is not a main event guy.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ambrose retaining
pPJApDs.png

I'm not an Ambrose fan but that promo was fantastic.

Another wet fart ending though.

Genuinely don't know which way it's gonna go Sunday which is cool.

cordy

Banned
I doubt he's going to lose, they've been playing on his winning streak hardcore

Ambrose's winning streak is actually better than AJ's right now. Sure, AJ got the Cena win but Ambrose got Jericho twice, Rollins twice, Reigns, Ziggler and already Styles once himself.

Styles is losing to Ambrose but winning at the next ppv like I've been telling dudes. This ain't gonna be a short feud.

Alucard

Banned
A nut shot to end Smackdown. Eh, I'll take it. That was a good exchange between the two men going into Backlash.

No clue who they'll go with on Sunday. And that's fine. If AJ can drag a good match out of Dean, I wouldn't even mind Ambrose retaining with a nut shot of his own while the ref isn't looking for poetic justice.

It's going to be a long feud

Because Cena's mostly done for the year and something's gotta fill his spot so he can win when he comes back

Top Bottom