• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

somedevil

They only have 5 matches on the pay per view. What are they going to do the fill up the rest of the card?

Man, Bryan just burned Sasha there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wait did dean ambrose rip on styles hair?

dean with the balding scenester fringe ambrose trying to make fun of anyones hair?

MG310

Dean's face to face promos as champ continue to be great.

Worried about the match after that Ziggler one last time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at Daniel throwing his phone for no reason.

Is that the first time they've ever mentioned Dean/Renee on camera?

ReiGun

Damn, I really hope they don't drag this Slater thing forever.

On the one hand, screwing Heath out of his contract would get the Usos amazing heat.

On the other, Heath winning the titles would be a great end to the Free Agent story, and I don't know how much more life it has in it otherwise.

I would be fine with either outcome, but the latter is probably better.

jonjonaug

I like where Ambrose is because it makes sense if you've been following him for a long time. He used to be an unstable alcoholic with serious issues, but this could always be traced back to having a very rough life, not because he was inherently a sick person despite his own claims. But now he's spent years making millions of dollars, he's held multiple prestigious titles, he's beloved by fans, he gets to chill with his girlfriend on reality TV shows, and he's wrestling with the likes of John Cena and Triple H in multiple WWE PPV main events. Life's been good to him, so he's mellowed out. He's also gotten smarter, and knows how to use his own reputation as an "unstable" wrestler to his advantage. Instead of pushing himself too hard and falling off ladders or having a TV explode in his face, he knows how to use that reputation to his advantage to rope-a-dope Ziggler at Summerslam and Styles last week.

But it's not like Ambrose's inner darkness has gone completely away. We still get the occasional shade of classic Ambrose like when he powerbombed Jericho onto thumbtacks. Someday he'll turn heel again, and I hope when that happens they really go all out. Ambrose is in a perfect place to deliver some really good "I had it all!" promos.

Top Bottom