• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

where are the people who were telling me and NVM we were completely off base about Bryan being a quack

show yourselves, defend yourselves

WTF BRYAN

jonjonaug

where are the people who were telling me and NVM we were completely off base about Bryan being a quack

show yourselves, defend yourselves

WTF BRYAN

who cares what political positions professional wrestlers have

Kane's a god damned libertarian and he's still one of my faves.

somedevil

So if the tag title match is off, this PPV only has 4 matches?

6 matches. Usos vs Hype Bros with the winner facing Slater and Rhyno for the titles on the same show.

Only if Kalisto wasn't injured so they could add his match with Corbin. Well AJ vs Dean is going New Japan main event length on the show.

Toki767

Hmm...kind of have to think that the Usos are going to be champions on Sunday then.

That way everyone wins.

Slater gets a contract.

Usos are the top heel tag team.

American Alpha chases the belts.

Zach

download+%287%29.gif

This is why we've agreed not to talk about Crush.

cordy

Banned
Bryan was right about Ambrose tonight when he said Ambrose is, if I remember right, one of the only guys to get a genuine reaction out of people and then he referenced AJ kicking Ambrose in the nuts. That's true. Since Ambrose has become champion people either dig his stuff or absolutely hate it and they're really reacting.

He's ascended.

shaowebb

World Heavyweight Champion is not the WWE Champion.

Otherwise your winner for most forgettable champion is Jack Swagger.

At least Jack pinned the correct dude lol. Remember the 2016 rumble qualifiers? Splashes Bubba, turns and rolls up the wrong dude. Fitting those two were paired up that night.

Still though, there are too many "champs".

Okay so I just got home from Smackdown. First show live and it was really fun.

Becky is over as fuck. Whenever she wins the title it's going to be huge. Maybe more over than the other women.

Slater and Rhyno over as fuck too. Idk how it sounded on TV but the place was going crazy for Rhyno. In 2016.

Apollo Crews getting some reactions from the crowd. He still doesn't have a character so it's hard for me to like him, but the kids loved him.

Kane was over. In 2016. Plus the pyro scared the shit out of me.

Dean was cheered more than AJ, which I expected, but the crowd got hyped when they were out.

And of course the place exploded when John Cena came out in the dark match. Holy shit the place was so loud. It was a cool experience though.

It's really cool to see people of all ages and diversities come to watch wrestling though. They really do capture every market.

DMczaf

Okay so I just got home from Smackdown. First show live and it was really fun.

Becky is over as fuck. Whenever she wins the title it's going to be huge. Maybe more over than the other women.

Slater and Rhyno over as fuck too. Idk how it sounded on TV but the place was going crazy for Rhyno. In 2016.

Apollo Crews getting some reactions from the crowd. He still doesn't have a character so it's hard for me to like him, but the kids loved him.

Kane was over. In 2016. Plus the pyro scared the shit out of me.

Dean was cheered more than AJ, which I expected, but the crowd got hyped when they were out.

And of course the place exploded when John Cena came out in the dark match. Holy shit the place was so loud. It was a cool experience though.

It's really cool to see people of all ages and diversities come to watch wrestling though. They really do capture every market.

Smackdown.

in 2016.

Cagey

Banned
Sports Entertainment pet peeve: wrasslers wrasslin in merch tee shirts. Looking at the Usos and KO.

A plain sleeveless black tee looks much better. Wearing your own merch when you have an official wrassle match cheapens the performer and makes them less threatening.

It's WWE stop shilling your shit like you can't afford a midnight BK run without selling another shirt.

Top Bottom