• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

This man looks like straight and utter trash. He's going to get ABOLISHED tomorrow, fuck. He looks worse than he did when he was in the WWE.

Bullshit, he looks way better.

57ce33fb3a0bc.jpeg

His face looks emaciated and weird because he's lost the fat in there.

cordy

Banned
he looks like trash...

...so he's going to lose?

That is the premise of your argument?

?

..........Where did I say that?

I've been saying he was going to lose even before he showed up today. How he looks doesn't decide that and regardless if he didn't look like trash I'd say he was still losing. It's 2 comments, not 1 whole comment.

Raw64life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulfCHuS2vI
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0908/617313/wwe-signs-seven-new-recruits-from-china/

Incoming Chinese stable with Bin Wang being the leader. Yall know the WWE will do this and frankly given their qualifications? They'd kill in NXT. Damn, what a cast.

Big Boa (6-foot-4, 220 pounds)

Boa is a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He was named the 2016 Brazilian jiu-jitsu China Open Gi/No-Gi champion and represented China at the 2013 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships.

ind-bigboa.jpg

bjork

So my dad gave me the new Deus Ex and the season pass. What do I need to know about it? Wasn't there DLC that was consumable or something?

cordy

Banned
As soon as he eats it, he'll gain 20lbs.

Or a Senzu Bean.

Yeah beef sandwich works too.
Gotcha.

On an unrelated note to your position, per se, I do not know why people are so hung up on whether this dude wins or loses but then again I am not a UFC fan.

Yeah I'm not a UFC fan either but I tune in at times. From what I'm seeing it seems most fans want him to lose because he's jumping into a sport automatically with a boost so him being shutdown will "show him" or something. Sort of like when an artist gets a push from a major label without having to grind for years. Others, Punk fans, want him to win because he's Punk.

The end result doesn't matter much to me because if he wins then he'll have proved his point and if he loses then well it'll have proved something as well. No matter what the end result is good (unless Punk really gets fucked up).

? Just watched it myself, thought it was a great little match.

What was wrong with it?

I remember hearing so much hype about those two pre-CWC, but I've found them both just incredibly boring in these matches. I suspect it's largely because they were up against people who weren't good enough to make them look good, but even last night match between the two of them was just a snoozefest.

I thought the Swann/TJP match was much, much better.

klonere

Banned
I remember hearing so much hype about those two pre-CWC, but I've found them both just incredibly boring in these matches. I suspect it's largely because they were up against people who weren't good enough to make them look good, but even last night match between the two of them was just a snoozefest.

I thought the Swann/TJP match was much, much better.

Not a fan of the grappling heavy style then?

Punk isn't winning. Can't see it happening at all. But I'll be damned if I don't mark the fuck out if it happens, shoot or work.

Also I don't think either ZSJ or Ibushi is winning the CWC. Cause of T....J.....P.....baby.

The Review a Smackdown theme continues to be the highlight of the week for me, possibly every week from here on out.

Second to the glorious Lapsed Fan theme.

If we're to believe everything the boys say about Meng, he was literally a superhuman who could break handcuffs and rips off limbs.

I hold my reservations, just like I hold reservations that Andre the Giant could drink 5000 cans of beer or whatever the number was.
I can find ways to contact King Haku and have him prove his dominance if you want,

klonere

Banned
Man these Kenny Omega interview video things on NJPW are excellent.

He's talking about how difficult the G1 one is, how it takes years off your career, how fatiguing it is. He'd be 10 minutes into a regular group match and want it to end.

Against Naito and Goto, he knew he was tired but he just wanted to keep going, feeling like physically getting stronger throughout the matches.

He says that the G1 Finals were the only time he'd felt like that.

Except for when he was in a tag team with a certain old friend......

Best fucking build for this Ibushi match

Nekofrog

Banned
So knowing next to nothing about UFC availability, if I wanted to watch the Punk fight is there an official online stream to buy it from? Is that what fight pass is?

Mahonay

Banned
I never got to say it, but boy did I love American Alpha beating the Usos in 10 seconds on Smackdown, followed by team Uce finally turning heel. I'm not sure that would have ever happened on RAW.

Top Bottom