• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

klonere

Banned
Road report by Alvarez from the very first BOLA. Fascinating read. This is referring to Roderick Strong.

Cr2-GanWAAA-fpI.jpg:large

For WO Subs: http://members.f4wonline.com/figure-four-weekly/f4w585-battle-los-angeles-september-11-2006-89306

That story is hilarious. On a side note involving Strong, there has been talk recently that WWE might have him skip NXT and bring him straight up to the main roster.

Kaladin

That story is hilarious. On a side note involving Strong, there has been talk recently that WWE might have him skip NXT and bring him straight up to the main roster.

Of all the indie names, Roderick Strong is the last one I thought I would see in WWE. He's a workhorse and can go with the best, but he always seemed like and indie lifer. The best scenario I saw for him going to WWE is after Vince purchases Ring of Honor's corpse and he's brought in as the Tommy Dreamer of ROH.

Zach

It's just keeping the Heatwave tradition alive. Remember Bubba Ray Dudley at Heatwave 99? "We got some faggot in a Hawaiian shirt right here."
Oh, what a worthy tradition to keep alive.
Zach, I'm not too sure how your grading process works, but you are coming up on New Blood Rising and if that doesn't get an F, then nothing deserves an F.
I will let you down. I will make you hurt.

Road report by Alvarez from the very first BOLA. Fascinating read. This is referring to Roderick Strong.

Cr2-GanWAAA-fpI.jpg:large

For WO Subs: http://members.f4wonline.com/figure-four-weekly/f4w585-battle-los-angeles-september-11-2006-89306
Holy shit, that sounds like a good time lol.

I don't know how to feel about this tbh.

Kaladin

Bad for business?

For it to not look bad, it would require the biggest graphic overhaul they've ever done for these games. They tend to do these graphics bit by bit year by year, and that is how you still have graphics from the PS3 era (at least) in there.

Zach

Alright, I gave it half an hour. I can't handle Spielberg and his manufactured whimsy. You go to heck, Sephzilla!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I gave it half an hour. I can't handle Spielberg and his manufactured whimsy. You go to heck, Sephzilla!
You shouldn't trust his movie judgment. Ever.

cordy

Banned
Berto's going to announce his leave from WWE tomorrow. Wonder if he'll just be real about everything. "These guys are the fucking worst, I'm Alberto Del Rio and they treating me like a bitch."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let me get you on a good movie, Zach.

Dead Man on Campus

Zach

I was going to watch A Serious Man to teach Lothar a lesson, but the opening scene seemed vaguely familiar so I checked IMDB and I've watched it. I gave it a 6. v_v

Adree

So my dad gave me the new Deus Ex and the season pass. What do I need to know about it? Wasn't there DLC that was consumable or something?

It's a pretty good game although the Prague setting gave me a "bad Nick Cage movie shot in Romania because it's cheap" vibe but I got over it. Don't expect a satisfying ending but the sidequests are great and well written.

There's no real need to buy any of the microtransactions if you are going non-lethal since you can get through the entire game with just remote-hacking and invisibility while gobbling down the biocells that are everywhere (and easy to craft.) Vendors only restock between "levels" but there's plenty of crafting material all over the place (vision is a good first investment, just use your final energy bar that replenishes for free and look at everything for stuff to take.)

So Athena keep using the O-Face in meaningless shows.
Oh wow, I forgot to reply to this, well they need to get it over, my biggest issue with the match was Lacey Von Jobber got way too much offense in.
I remember hearing so much hype about those two pre-CWC, but I've found them both just incredibly boring in these matches. I suspect it's largely because they were up against people who weren't good enough to make them look good, but even last night match between the two of them was just a snoozefest.

I thought the Swann/TJP match was much, much better.
Needed more flips.
This Asuka interview on NXT, haha. Delightful!

If she ever goes to the main roster I hope they never put her out in the ring with a mic, keep her interviews backstage because you just know the fucknuts who after 15 years still think the "WHAT?!" Chants are amusing will be relentless.

Top Bottom