• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Fox318

1ZlBfFD.gif

So I watched the latest Evolution of Punk, and i am amazed at this guy. Despite the pressure against him and a hurt shoulder, I never expected CM Punk to do charity work during training and recovery.

Fox318

So I watched the latest Evolution of Punk, and i am amazed at this guy. Despite the pressure against him and a hurt shoulder, I never expected CM Punk to do charity work during training and recovery.

He's always talked about how nobody except for the Vince chosen few would get any publicity from make a wish.

Its how Cena kept his spot for so long and why Roman is booked to be the way he is.

Jesus christ, I leave out for three months and you fucks let Blue of all people take over the community.
Hey!

You're back!

But you know it's funny, Foley tries to use Miz jokes in his comedy routine about him being over or having any fans but the past week, Miz has been the buzz. NOT Daniel Bryan but The Miz so those jokes are null and void now. I mean I know he was just picking fun but to say Miz wasn't heel over is a damn insult. The heat he had was over the edge and you can't deny it. Revisionist try to make it as if the guy is the worst thing and yhe worst champion ever or something buy he caught so big attention and he sold some fucking merchandise. Give the guy what he deserves, just because he isn't jumping off titantrons and doing sunset flips you can't take away his love, passion, and fury. The guy is awesome.

if Enzo were the size of Roman Reigns would he have the strap right now?

Nah, his mic skills are inversely proportional to his in-ring skill. I legit think the Enzo & Cassssss gimmick is gonna grow stale sooner than what most people think.

Say what you want about face New Day, at least the trío can really wrestle. (Yes, even Xavier
#DropsFrancesca
)

Also, I don't know Bronx-Man, I'm new here. Am I gonna get hazed? :(

Fox318

For the record I know Cena wanted to keep make a wish quiet but the partnership that the WWE has with them now is all about Steph.

Same could be said for every other foundation.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Nah, his mic skills are inversely proportional to his in-ring skill. I legit think the Enzo & Casa gimmick is gonna grow stale sooner than what most people think.

Say what you want about face New Day, at least the trío can really wrestle. (Yes, even Xavier
#DropsFrancesca
)

Also, I don't know Bronx-Man, I'm new here. Am I gonna get hazed? :(

As long as you can respect the legacy of Double A, Arn Anderson himself, you'll be fine, brother.

He's always talked about how nobody except for the Vince chosen few would get any publicity from make a wish.

Its how Cena kept his spot for so long and why Roman is booked to be the way he is.

Yes, I'm sure there were dozens upon dozens of children who wanted to see Damien Sandow or Cody Rhodes instead of John Cena and Vince McMahon personally called Make-A-Wish to tell them those dying punks will get Cena or nobody! Plus, go on the website - they show all sorts of wrestlers w/ Make a Wish kids. I realize that gets in the way of Punk's and your persecution complex though.

Man, dat Kendrick and Bryan moment at the end

I have no fucking idea why Vince doesn't like tournaments, with how lazy and stupid their writing team is I'd expect them to abuse them, I mean, these stories write themselves

Because tournaments don't draw in America and never have and wrestling is about drawing and making money, not having a few hundred people in a TV studio chanting This is Awesome.

Fox318

Yes, I'm sure there were dozens upon dozens of children who wanted to see Damien Sandow or Cody Rhodes instead of John Cena and Vince McMahon personally called Make-A-Wish to tell them those dying punks will get Cena or nobody! Plus, go on the website - they show all sorts of wrestlers w/ Make a Wish kids. I realize that gets in the way of Punk's and your persecution complex though.

Because tournaments don't draw in America and never have and wrestling is about drawing and making money, not having a few hundred people in a TV studio chanting This is Awesome.

010_MAW_08192014jg_0032.jpg

The promotion of it has nothing to do with the work guys do.

Everyone in the locker room now is pratically required to do make a wish yet only somebody like Reigns gets to stand in a ring with Cancer survivors.

They view charity as a promotional tool to try and rid the stigma that a McMahon run wrestling promotion is carney as Fuck.

Bronx-Man

Banned
010_MAW_08192014jg_0032.jpg

The promotion of it has nothing to do with the work guys do.

Everyone in the locker room now is pratically required to do make a wish yet only somebody like Reigns gets to stand in a ring with Cancer survivors.

They view charity as a promotional tool to try and did the stigma that a McMahon run wrestling promotion is carney as Fuck.
Philanthropy is the future of marketing, friend.

rrc1594

You want a shoot Mauro Ranallo is vastly overrated and Micheal Cole isn't that bad. SD has the worst right now between JBL and Otunga

Adree

Hope ya'll hating on Sasha for being reckless have properly shat on CWC for having a Burning Hammer spot.

Hope ya'll hating on Sasha for being reckless have properly shat on CWC for having a Burning Hammer spot.

What's wrong with the Burning Hammer?
The fact that it was kicked off of imo.

But really, that move has less room for error than a piledriver and with Ibushi's neck, yeah talk about a disaster. You could easily say with them being two good workers nothing could happen but look at Owen, he was a good worker but iver thought the situation. They didn't need that tombstone,a regular piledriver could've worked. But the hammer spot, I'm sure they cleared it. Still very risky.

a0fq25rnguix.gif

Teeth

I like that Brian Kendrick was putting bits and pieces of heel-acting into his performance and he seems like a genuinely great guy. Had me feeling sad when he took the gracious loss.

Not super keen on seeing him try to actually murder Ibushi in the ring though.

Striker

You want a shoot Mauro Ranallo is vastly overrated and Micheal Cole isn't that bad. SD has the worst right now between JBL and Otunga
Cole is basically Vince fron the next-gen era and quite frankly he wasn't very good. Liked the Kane debut and call though. Cole calls the wrong moves on a daily basis.

miserable

Cole is basically Vince fron the next-gen era and quite frankly he wasn't very good. Liked the Kane debut and call though. Cole calls the wrong moves on a daily basis.

ANACONDA VICE!

MICHINOKU DRIVER!

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Cole was and is garbage

cole7op0g.gif

klonere

Banned
Kick out of a head drop Burning Hammer?
not even the most dangerous bump Ibushi has taken in the last two weeks

Minus five fucking stars. Not even joking. That shit should be a crime. Indy garbage to the nth degree. Whoever okay'd that spot should also be fired. Kendrick should be shot into the sun. Ibushi....fucking Ibushi. Gran Metalik vs. Tozawa was soooo much better..

Top Bottom