• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Syder

Swerve.

Punk already won, brothers

tumblr_oc2bp3pvqF1rpzf9oo4_250.gif

I was pro Punk. I really thought he would be better. Honestly, the dude doesn't scream ATHLETE to me. He was good at telling a story in the ring but he just doesn't reek of raw talent like Brock.

I was pro Punk. I really thought he would be better. Honestly, the dude doesn't scream ATHLETE to me. He was good at telling a story in the ring but he just doesn't reek of raw talent like Brock.
Brock was a fantastic amateur wrestler though. Punk was a fantastic amateur talker.

I really don't think Punk goes back to WWE anytime soon. New Japan I could see in a few years. But I think it'll be quite a while before tensions are cooled enough for him to even consider going back or them to consider taking him back. I mean hell, they still have an ongoing lawsuit against him.

WWE would throw shade on this, for sure. This could be epic promo shit if Punk went back to WWE. Punk could say Vince failed with XFL, HHH failed at being the top guy (though, Punk could be targeted too), etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I made my request, I'll see you all on the other side.

I'd like you all to have an avatar rumble while I'm out.

Top Bottom