• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I kind of dislike each brand having their own specific championships but I get it because it's hard to start a compelling feud with someone on the opposing show. Unless the feud is between two people vying for a shot at the title at a PPV where brands clash? I don't know, just thinking "out loud".

All I know is I want Shinsuke to make his secret main roster debut at Royal Rumble and go on to face AJ (who still holds the title up to this point) at WM.

Hearing the music, the pop, the win. Then following it up the next night on Raw (er in two nights on Smackdown...). Writes itself. So probably won't happen.

Zach

Will the Zach come out to play?

I bought the Warriors Rockstar kideo game on PS4 a few weeks ago and I don't get on with it at all. Bit disappointed.

WAIT, forget that. I've independently decided The Warriors is a good game. #wrasslehive
That's the spirit!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brooks, aka “CM Punk,” earned $500,000 in his first-round submission loss to Mickey Gall at UFC 203 “Miocic vs. Overeem” on Saturday at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. Gall, who banked $30,000 for his efforts, finished the former World Wrestling entertainment superstar with a rear-naked choke 2:14 into round one.
"If I didn't want to be there every week, I wouldn't be there every week. Miz will go out there and say 'it's great having these (part timers) back' because I honestly believe he thinks he has to say that … They don't work as hard, and they make just as much money. But it makes me work harder though – and god dammit that's gonna burn me out."

Toki767

So with the Cruiserweight division debuting on the Raw before the Clash of Champions, are they going to have a Cruiserweight Champion crowned on the PPV somehow?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The two belts is fine. The problem is that SmackDown doesn't have enough compelling characters.

The best time to add Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura and Bobby Roode to that roster was during the brand split.

The next best time is on Tuesday.

I thought i'd love it because I love the ol' movie and I generally like Rockstar games. I just find it a bit one note. I love the intro though.
Isn't it basically an old school beat em up game? That's what I've always gotten from it. Just like the film, it's probably a cult game. I don't think everyone can get into it but when it came out, it was memorable, I've never played it because it wasn't exactly like gta lol.

Zach

I kind of dislike each brand having their own specific championships but I get it because it's hard to start a compelling feud with someone on the opposing show. Unless the feud is between two people vying for a shot at the title at a PPV where brands clash? I don't know, just thinking "out loud".

All I know is I want Shinsuke to make his secret main roster debut at Royal Rumble and go on to face AJ (who still holds the title up to this point) at WM.

Hearing the music, the pop, the win. Then following it up the next night on Raw (er in two nights on Smackdown...). Writes itself. So probably won't happen.
That sounds too fun.

So, my uce from 3rd per was really glad the Usos turned heel because he feels it gives people a chance to turn around on them. What a mark.

How about this:

Cena beats AJ in the Mania opener, and then in the main event he beats Nakamura and Samoa Joe in a triple threat match by making Nak tap out. Show ends with us all celebrating that the young up and comer John Cena gets coronated as the face of the company.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So with the Cruiserweight division debuting on the Raw before the Clash of Champions, are they going to have a Cruiserweight Champion crowned on the PPV somehow?

Whoever wins the CWC is probably just going to be declared champ. So Grand Metallica.

jmdajr

Nakamura vs AJ at wrestlemania 33

HHH pins both then pins booker T.

Then Steph makes them tap via a slap.

Wonder how talent reacts when when they are told...

'Tonight. You are getting slapped by Steph/Me!"

anyhow this was hilarious.

3e8e03a4_o.png

I don't know if I rank it HH marks tier, but it's good.

cordy

Banned
The two belts is fine. The problem is that SmackDown doesn't have enough compelling characters.

The best time to add Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura and Bobby Roode to that roster was during the brand split.

The next best time is on Tuesday.

Eh...

It's interesting to say this when SD is the better show.

Okay, so from actual matches and presumed matches, Clash of Champions looks to be this.

Owens vs Rollins

Charlotte vs Sasha (potential Bayley addition for a triple-threat)

Sheamus vs Cesaro

New Day vs Gallows & Anderson

Rusev vs Roman

Smackdown wins once again.

Man aj winning last night im still fucking hyped so hyped i dont even feel like watching raw im afraid itll bring my hype levels down. Come on tues for the far superior show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i can't believe we've reached that point where people pretend blair witch was a good movie

almost as shameful as people who get nostalgic for space jam

yuraya

Man aj winning last night im still fucking hyped so hyped i dont even feel like watching raw im afraid itll bring my hype levels down. Come on tues for the far superior show

I wish they would just cancel RAW. Give the slot to SD.

Five hours of AJ, Miz and Becky every week would be so much better.

Top Bottom