• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Fox318

Does that mean Vince will be watch raw from a hospital bed?

Maybe he will see the difference in what he sees in gorilla vs what a on tv?

Cannibal holocaust > Blair Witch project
I can't really handle the actual slaughter of animals in movies, but I do love the stories surrounding Cannibal Holocaust.

Ten days after its premiere in Milan, Cannibal Holocaust was confiscated under the orders of a local magistrate, and Ruggero Deodato was arrested and charged with obscenity. As all copies were to be turned over to the authorities, the film was distributed internationally via subterfuge. In January 1981, during the film's theatrical run in France, the magazine Photo suggested that certain deaths depicted in the film were real, which would have made Cannibal Holocaust a snuff film. Following the publication of the Photo article, the charges against Deodato were amended to include murder. The courts believed that the actors who portrayed the missing film crew and the native actress featured in the impalement scene were killed for the camera.

Compounding matters was the fact that the supposedly deceased actors had signed contracts with the production which ensured that they would not appear in any type of media, motion pictures, or commercials for one year following the film's release. This was done in order to promote the idea that Cannibal Holocaust was truly the recovered footage of missing documentarians. During the subsequent court proceedings, questions arose as to why the actors were in no other media if they were alive as Deodato claimed.
Talk about a worked shoot!

Tagyhag

tumblr_m5ygc35RDz1qiwd8jo3_250.gif

Get well soon Vince

cordy

Banned
I'm working out right now. In-between sets I'll peep Raw. Hopefully it's all boring tonight so I can get my shit done lol.

UraMallas

Thanks for the passive-aggressive, back-handed intro for Charlotte, Mick. You should learn to be more objective about the 2 time Women's Champ. They came to see her, not you.

Top Bottom