• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sephzilla

Do you know who else was a garbage wrestler? AJ Lee. Not sure where that opinion sits in the hive mind.

I don't think AJ Lee was a garbage wrestler, she was mediocre. She was good compared to the shit division she wrestled in at the time but if she wrestled against the current division she'd look really mediocre.

I don't think AJ Lee was a garbage wrestler, she was mediocre. She was good compared to the shit division she wrestled in at the time but if she wrestled against the current division she'd look really mediocre.
Her most memorable moments did involve her less as a wrestler and more as a talker like when she had the big love square thing or was the GM.

Zach

Most active posters: to determine whether or not WrassleGAF is a hivemind, please complete the following survey:

Do you like Kwee Wee? Y/N

Hex

Banned

Or when you have better people to work with you shine.
Hard to say but I really liked AJ.
On another note....

Paige has just been announced for Spooky Empire which is Orlando's Horror Con..(amazing time honestly, I can't wait. Great guests this year)
It does not mention WWE anywhere though.

Menome

I like:

Damien Sandow / Aron Rex
Elias Samson
Kevin Owens
AJ Styles (On probation)
John Cena
Triple HHH
Enzo & Big Cass
Heath Slater
Dean Ambrose (About to fail probation)
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Rusev

Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce

I dislike:

All your favourites.

Most active posters: to determine whether or not WrassleGAF is a hivemind, please complete the following survey:

Do you like Kwee Wee? Y/N
hqdefault.jpg

Um.

I want to argue with you Seph, but there's this.. buzzing in my mind that's stopping me. It's like Robocop's hidden fourth prime directive...

Serve the public trust..
Protect the innocent...
Uphold the law..
WrassleGAF Hivemind Says AJ Lee wasn't garbage

Caderfix

I like:

Damien Sandow / Aron Rex
Elias Samson
Kevin Owens
AJ Styles (On probation)
John Cena
Triple HHH
Enzo & Big Cass
Heath Slater
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Rusev

Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce

I dislike:

All your favourites.

But my favorites are:
Damien Sandow / Aron Rex
Elias Samson
Kevin Owens
AJ Styles (On probation)
John Cena
Triple HHH
Enzo & Big Cass
Heath Slater
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Rusev

Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce

D:

I like:

Damien Sandow / Aron Rex
Elias Samson
Kevin Owens
AJ Styles (On probation)
John Cena
Triple HHH
Enzo & Big Cass
Heath Slater
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Rusev

Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce

I dislike:

All your favourites.

Triple HHH? He's moved on from the days of Hollywood Hunter Hearst Helmsley. So much H.

Menome

But my favorites are:
Damien Sandow / Aron Rex
Elias Samson
Kevin Owens
AJ Styles (On probation)
John Cena
Triple HHH
Enzo & Big Cass
Heath Slater
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Rusev

Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce

D:

That's alright, because I forgot to put Samoa Joe on the list, so he's exempt from the paradox and is thus WrassleGAF #1.

Recall

Why do people talk like this thread is a hive mind?

Because those who think differently don't speak up, they just leave the thread instead of posting so all we get are the same opinions. People are afraid on confrontation due to feeling they will be lynch mobbed for their opinions.

Except for me.

I don't like something I call bullshit. I call each and everyone of you out and don't take a back seat to the crap.

#ShootLife
#WhatsAHashtag?

Sephzilla

I want to argue with you Seph, but there's this.. buzzing in my mind that's stopping me. It's like Robocop's hidden fourth prime directive...

Serve the public trust..
Protect the innocent...
Uphold the law..
WrassleGAF Hivemind Says AJ Lee wasn't garbage

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sort of in agreement with you? Most of AJ's memorable stuff was character work, not her wrestling.

Clegg

Watching the Styles/Ambrose match.

Has someone in management told Otunga to be as uninteresting as possible on commentary? He's actually distracting me from this match with his inanity.

Nah she would be way better now that she would have people to work with. Plus she wasn't really sloppy, alot of the girls have that problem where they are just stumbling through spots.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sort of in agreement with you? Most of AJ's memorable stuff was character work, not her wrestling.

You're agreeing with me disagreeing with you?

The Hivemind has gone into meltdown. The Hivemind doesn't like nuanced opinion. DELETE. DELETE.

Ithil

Had AJ come up through modern NXT instead of FCW which trained women in "divas wrestling" she would have been a better wrestler anyway.

Zach

........brother
...brother?
Because those who think differently don't speak up, they just leave the thread instead of posting so all we get are the same opinions. People are afraid on confrontation due to feeling they will be lynch mobbed for their opinions.

Except for me.

I don't like something I call bullshit. I call each and everyone of you out and don't take a back seat to the crap.

#ShootLife
#WhatsAHashtag?
And you occasionally get confused and call people out for made-up silliness LIKE A PENIS.

But yeah, everyone should chime in with their silly opinions. I love seeing the lurkers pop in and take a bump for the business, brother.

I don't get that - there's nothing to be afraid of in here because at the end of the day... it's fucking fake.

Recall

...brother?

And you occasionally get confused and call people out for made-up silliness LIKE A PENIS.

But yeah, everyone should chime in with their silly opinions. I love seeing the lurkers pop in and take a bump for the business, brother.

I stick to my guns, rightly or wrongly I stick to them.

You sir, we don't see eye to eye on what makes for a quality PPV but that's ok, we are all different but I'm still going to tell you that I think you're wrong because I can and I should.

My words may be the death of me but at least I know they were honest.

bjork

Except for me.

#ShootLife
#WhatsAHashtag?

I don't leave the thread. When I go, I leave the entire forum. I know I'm right and that's enough for me.

cordy

Banned
We turning on Mauro Ranallo now too?

When do we start shitting on AJ Styles?

Being a great wrestler or having a great character doesn't always pull through, eventually you get turned on. Wrestling fans are more fickle than fans of a music genre, everybody eventually gets hated. No one is safe.

Happens to everyone.

Zach, just to help wth your research into the Gaf Hivemind (known hence forth as the GH) please note that I got more enjoyment out of this guy's in ring skills than Dean Ambrose.

Imagine Ambrose trying to do that glorious spinning elbow drop.

5eb8b24c4a0e14b5c3dc62177a08ffcc.jpg

bjork

Zach, just to help wth your research into the Gaf Hivemind (known hence forth as the GH) please note that I got more enjoyment out of this guy's in ring skills than Dean Ambrose.

Imagine Ambrose trying to do that glorious spinning elbow drop.

5eb8b24c4a0e14b5c3dc62177a08ffcc.jpg

How many of us haven't dreamt of clocking Lawler with a trash can? Droese lived the life.

How many of us haven't dreamt of clocking Lawler with a trash can? Droese lived the life.

He needs to go in the HoF and get presented with a special gold trash can.

Did anyone catch Lawler on the panel the middle of Backlash? What was he talking about? Dolph Ziggler and moisturiser?

"And Dolph Ziggler learned from the Miz, what people have always been saying... and the ask, Jerry, how do you look so young? And I say moisturiser! Like Dolph"

That Isn't a word for word transcription but it made about that much sense.

bjork

About five hours out looking at cars. I either can't find something I like, or when I do it's either too high mileage or it's too expensive. So I guess tomorrow I go rent a car again and hope something good turns up in the next week.

Top Bottom