• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sephzilla

Speaking of hivemind...

What are we all agreeing on with regard to the PS4 Pro? Are we getting one or what?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

About five hours out looking at cars. I either can't find something I like, or when I do it's either too high mileage or it's too expensive. So I guess tomorrow I go rent a car again and hope something good turns up in the next week.

I have a '12 VW Golf and it's great. I love it Maggle.

If I didn't have a youngster to safely drive around I would have gone for the Golf's sexier two door cousin, the Scirroco.

bjork

I have a '12 VW Golf and it's great. I love it Maggle.

I've been looking at a CC Sport, but I haven't driven it yet. The problem is that anything I spend comes out of my escape to Hawaii fund, so I'm trying to be as cheap as possible and hoping I luck out. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Menome

Speaking of hivemind...

What are we all agreeing on with regard to the PS4 Pro? Are we getting one or what?

I probably will eventually, but I've got to save up to move to a new flat and also catch up on some games I couldn't afford throughout the year.

Won't play Horizon: Zero Dawn until I get one though.

Sephzilla

PS4 Pro to me seems like a gigantic waste of money, especially since I do not own a 4K TV. It doesn't support UHD blurays, doesn't give you 1080p/60fps, HDR is nice but that's not exactly a huge selling point for me, and it's upscaled 4k and not native.

In general I feel both Playstation and Xbox are jumping on the 4k bandwagon too early.

Menome

I'm definitely waiting before I pick up any VR headset though. Firstly because of the price, secondly because I suffer from migraines and I need to test one out to see if it kills me before I spend that amount of money on it.

Zach

I stick to my guns, rightly or wrongly I stick to them.

You sir, we don't see eye to eye on what makes for a quality PPV but that's ok, we are all different but I'm still going to tell you that I think you're wrong because I can and I should.

My words may be the death of me but at least I know they were honest.
But, like, my opinion is my opinion. It's not wrong. We may disagree on grades/overall assessments, but we're both entitled to our opinions, are we not?

I probably will eventually, but I've got to save up to move to a new flat and also catch up on some games I couldn't afford throughout the year.

Won't play Horizon: Zero Dawn until I get one though.

I'm starting to look for an actual house to actually buy with actual money tomorrow.

I'm so anxious about this most adult of steps that I've spent the evening hiding in WrassleGaf having my opinions controlled by the Hivemind (WE ARE ALLIES WITH CENA. WE WERE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH REIGNS) and watching Backlash, because real life is about to get really real.

But I figure, If i'm buying a house fuck it, I may has well have a Pro and a 50" 4K HDR panel in every room.

Sephzilla

I'm amazed at how much money is being thrown into developing devices that will bomb as soon as the public realizes it's not like the holodeck.

Well, 4K looks like it has more staying power than fads like motion controls or 3D. Whether or not VR goes into the fad realm is still to be seen, although apparently VR headset sales for PC took a fucking nosedive

Fox318

I really want the new day to lose the belts.

The act is so stale and its not about wrestling at all.

Now its basically Xavier seeing whats trending on twitter and then bringing up that he read comic books in 1994.

jmdajr

PS4 Pro to me seems like a gigantic waste of money, especially since I do not own a 4K TV. It doesn't support UHD blurays, doesn't give you 1080p/60fps, HDR is nice but that's not exactly a huge selling point for me, and it's upscaled 4k and not native.

In general I feel both Playstation and Xbox are jumping on the 4k bandwagon too early.

I'm not gonna bite. Patience!

I waited forever to get a 1080p TV. I rode out a 36 inch 1080i tube TV for a loooooong time.

I would only get a Pro if my PS4 breaks. Even then probably not for 399.99. I would just play more Xbox One.

Zach

No plan to get a PS4 Pro at the moment. But that could change.

And I'm hopeful that VR is awesome, but I'm not going to be an early adopter.

Well, 4K looks like it has more staying power than fads like motion controls or 3D. Whether or not VR goes into the fad realm is still to be seen, although apparently VR headset sales for PC took a fucking nosedive
I'm not surprised. Those VR headsets are about the most niche attempt so far from consoles devs to have the next big thing.

Menome

I'm starting to look for an actual house to actually buy with actual money tomorrow.

I'm so anxious about this most adult of steps that I've spent the evening hiding in WrassleGaf having my opinions controlled by the Hivemind (WE ARE ALLIES WITH CENA. WE WERE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH REIGNS) and watching Backlash, because real life is about to get really real.

But I figure, If i'm buying a house fuck it, I may has well have a Pro and a 50" 4K HDR panel in every room.

The woman I'm very likely to end up in a relationship with already has a house with a mortgage.All that stress has been taken away from me as all I'll need to do is contribute to the payments.

The woman I'm very likely to end up in a relationship with already has a house with a mortgage.All that stress has been taken away from me as all I'll need to do is contribute to the payments.

Niiiiiiice.

Hopefully you've found your match made in heaven brother.

wedding.jpg

gun_haver

I've been on her for a good few hours now, yet nobody has mentioned Raw despite it starting in an hour or so.

That excited huh?

these days its fairer to assume there is currently new WWE related programming airing somewhere at any given moment, so the whole 'tonight's the night' thing doesn't work as much when tonight is always the night.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I've been on her for a good few hours now, yet nobody has mentioned Raw despite it starting in an hour or so.

That excited huh?
Last week's RAW reached the pinnacle of sports entertainment, so I think people are just a bit skeptical about how it could possibly be topped.

Top Bottom