• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

3QrcKaK.png
The crowd was on fire for that segment, maggle!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bayleys character awkwardness combined with Sashas inability to cut a promo live sure is a combo.

And Charlotte isn't there yet either tho much much better than before. With Bayley, I can't tell if she actually nervous or WWE creative misinterpreted her character from happy determined optimistic to an actual child. They've never understood nuances so who knows.

Toki767

I can't believe I'm thinking a Sasha/Bayley/Dana triple threat is potentially going to be worse than last night's women's match with twice as many people.

And Charlotte isn't there yet either tho much much better than before. With Bayley, I can't tell if she actually nervous or WWE creative misinterpreted her character from happy determined optimistic to an actual child. They've never understood nuances so who knows.
Them retconning Bayley back to her superfan gimmick wasn't the best choice. She's a twenty-seven year old woman acting like she's eleven half the time. It's more creepy then endearing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
WWE really overusing the hell out of triple threats lately and it's getting boring. This is what happens when they try to cram so many people into the same title pictures instead of letting feuds stew organically.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Missed the first 15, why is there a Triple Threat? Did someone come out and actually notice they actually stated there were both Bayley and Sasha matches for COC?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Them retconning Bayley back to her superfan gimmick wasn't the best choice. She's a twenty-seven year old woman acting like she's eleven half the time. It's more creepy then endearing.

Its sad that to Vince thats all he got out of her character. She didn't get a lot of credit for it but I liked how Bayley made herself "meaner" or tougher for her Asuka rematch but in a way that didn't undermine her character. Here, she is Strawberry Shortcake, who happens to wrestle.

Top Bottom