• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Just think, a few months ago Charlotte no-sold everything, now she's like her old man and taking a slap like it's a baseball bat.

Easily most improved wrestler of the year.

Sanjuro

Corey Graves? Absolutely. Went to the Bobby Heenan and Jessy Ventura school.

He isn't striving hard be like them though. Listening to him for a single night really doesn't give you the best sense of his composure. His overall body the last several weeks has just been impressive.

Dana should win.

Also I'm dying at them more or less tossing Bayley vs Sasha out on Raw.

giphy.gif

*Sasha and Bayley face off*

"GO TO COMMERCIAL, DAMMIT!"
LOOK WHAT YOU DID BATS!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yes and No.

She's best in the same way as Kevin Nash.

Tearing quads getting in the ring? Or you're predicting a fingerpoke of doom title change in the women's division?

I like Dana, but she needed more time in NXT. The only one of that group that was ready on draft night was Alexa, and that was just barely.

Alucard

Banned
He isn't striving hard be like them though. Listening to him for a single night really doesn't give you the best sense of his composure. His overall body the last several weeks has just been impressive.

I agree. He reacts tremendously well and has impeccable timing too.

Tearing quads getting in the ring? Or you're predicting a fingerpoke of doom title change in the women's division?

I like Dana, but she needed more time in NXT. The only one of that group that was ready on draft night was Alexa, and that was just barely.

Alexa, barely ready? Come on now...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's only been 3 weeks since Summerslam and Sasha's already working, why did they even bother taking the belt off her over such a minor injury? They could have wrote some bullshit to keep her from fighting for 3 weeks.

Top Bottom