• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jeff Fischer is a man who has something. Crazy cult leader like charisma? No, then his players would do better than that. A file as thick as his waist on the two owners he managed to string along for his entire HC career? Must be. He's got deep, dark, dank secrets on them.

Roman is streets ahead of Ambrose at this point. If he could ditch the superman punch spam, stay away from the sarcastic demeanor, and not be booked like Super Cena then I could see myself being part of the Roman Nation. At least I'm able to enjoy his matches now, he's improved much from early 2015. Dean has either regressed, or was always mediocre and I didn't notice.

Also, outside of a few segments, Raw was awful tonight. If you told me before the brand split that I would enjoy the Smackdown women's division more than Raw's I wouldn't believe you, but here we are.

Jeff Fischer is a man who has something. Crazy cult leader like charisma? No, then his players would do better than that. A file as thick as his waist on the two owners he managed to string along for his entire HC career? Must be. He's got deep, dark, dank secrets on them.
I think Jeff has something on the whole league finessing contracts like that. He's not a bad coach when he cares but dude is just content with being. 500 or a game below now.

At least the "you can't wrestle " chants have gone away given PWI's #1 Wrestler in the World Roman Reigns has been undeniably great.

Rusev/Reigns still owe us the six star classic promised at Summerslam. I'm excited.
Rusev had to travel the world to find himself after that ass whoopin'. We're gonna get all 6 of those stars.

Can we not discuss the Rams here? I'd rather talk about Dolph.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm really surprised that Bayley was pinned by Sasha. I'm also surprised that they completely eliminated Bayley earning a title shot already before last week.

I've also never been more happy for a main event to end with interference. Fuck Reigns.

Heroman

Banned
OsfiMoX.gif

Nia is so bad.

ReiGun

Just got home. Not an amazing Raw, but I had fun. The crowd was into it and the matches were fine.

Some things:

- Kids love this stuff. It's hard to be cynical when you're surrounded by little girls marking the fuck out for Bayley and Sasha or kids screaming "New Day Rocks!" at the top of their lungs.

- There was a weird moment where Jojo started announcing Jinder Mahaal...even though his music wasn't playing. And he wasn't coming out. And she was supposed to be telling us about an NXT show next month. We all had a good laugh about it, Jojo included.

- Triple Threat match was hilarious in person because you can see the girls taking turns napping outside. Bayley looked dead for a while. And I told yall about how a little girl behind me was pissed that Sasha was just laying around outside. I still marked out for Sasha tho.

- Lemme tell yall something. I have stanned for Chris Jericho since I was ten years old. Part of the reason I went to the show was to finally get to see his entrance live. So of course I was waiting for chicken tenders when he came out. Of course I was. And I missed most of the Highlight Reel...Better luck next time. :( I blame Bo Dallas.

- Holy Shit when Enzo and Cass came out it got loud! And I admit I was part of it.

- The KO side during the competing chants couldn't agree on whether to chant "Fight Owens Fight" or "Let's go Owens." Or maybe I couldn't hear. And man, the kids took us booing Roman really personally. I stopped because I felt bad lol.

- Thank You Rusev! lol

- Crowd was behind Alicia Fox. There was also a section that knew all the words to Nia's song. Was not expecting that.

- Seth's whining is even more annoying live. That KO ether tho.

All in all, a fun night. I'm glad I went, and I even ran into a guy I went to middle school with. I bought a KO and Rollins shirt (I like his solgan). They're probably not #safe, but whatevs.

You know reading that Ryback article had me thinking that, even when wwe gets their guy over they still somehow fuck it up

Ryback was super duper over in 2012! It's bonkers thinking about what happened later and with him leaving the company, but he was what wwe wants reigns to be at the time... over...., even with smarks, even against CM Punk

feed me more was almost at yes level chants during that time, it was crazy

what a crazy company

good morning friends. how was RAW?
miserable
Today, 11:02 PM, Post #12565

E: Maybe Roman was at the too of the card cause he was always high. But now that he's without drugs, he's dropping down the card.

You know reading that Ryback article had me thinking that, even when wwe gets their guy over they still somehow fuck it up

Ryback was super duper over in 2012! It's bonkers thinking about what happened later and with him leaving the company, but he was what wwe wants reigns to be at the time... over...., even with smarks, even against CM Punk

feed me more was almost at yes level chants during that time, it was crazy

what a crazy company
Bad timing. They didn't want Punk to drop the belt to Rybizzle. I believe that wasn't even supposed to be his spot. It was Cena's but he got injured.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ Styles was smart, he put his own name on his body. Unless he somehow dibs into a major depression of self loathing, he's pretty much never going to regret putting that on his body.

Top Bottom